Win a trip to AZ for a Private Clinic and Golf Tournament with Hank Haney

PUREGrips

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am posting a link for you win a trip to AZ for a private clinic and golf tournament with Hank Haney plus great prizes from PURE Grips and more! Hope we can get all of you to sign up please message me if your having problems with the link
http://on.fb.me/HYBHWq

Thanks,

Jason

Awesome! Just what I need leading up to the Morgan Cup, a lesson with Hank! lol

Thanks, I am entered!

Entered!

Sweet...a chance to attend book club with Hank. I'm entered.

Very cool contest! Thanks so much for the link!

Skimmer!!! The trip is Oct 10- OCt 12th Maybe Hank will be able to tell you what you did wrong at the MC. lol

Yep, noticed that after I entered. I did skim the contest details before I entered. GUILTY

Yep, noticed that after I entered. I did skim the contest details before I entered. GUILTY

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to clarify that the dates of the event could change. We should have a set date within the next couple weeks.

Jason

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to clarify that the dates of the event could change. We should have a set date within the next couple weeks.

Jason

I am good for whenever. Just throwing that out there. Let Hank know as well. LOL. :act-up:

Well this is awesome! I'm entered, I hope I win.

I entered, Thanks Pure Grips and Golf Smith!

I'm in! Thanks to PUREgrips for sponsoring this. whoever gets this will have a great time im sure!

After watching The Haney Project all season, I'd be pretty pumped to win this!

I'm entered, I had previously "liked" Pure Grips and GolfSmith so that part was already complete. Thank you both for this great contest.

I'm in. Thanks for sharing!

I'm entered, thanks for this.

i"m in!

thanks for the link. i'm entered and in!

I'm in as well!! Awesome opportunity

I'm all in!

Thanks!

Back