2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Down 5 spots or so. Dechambeau at 4 and knost at 14 were my only decent ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible week, dropped 1 spot.

Dropped to 27th. Not my best effort

Moved up to 17th. Could have been much better.

13th place for the week, third overall, $1.1 million behind.

Kicking myself for forgetting the WGC started on Wednesday instead of Thursday.

22nd to 15th. Much weaker field for the next tournament. Sneds is the priciest in the field.

22nd to 15th. Much weaker field for the next tournament. Sneds is the priciest in the field.

Ewwww...not sure what's up with him, but he's cooled off considerably.

Went ahead and filled next weeks roster with minimal research, got 10 and still have 125K left. Haha! I'm sure it will change a time or two before Thursday though.

I'm already done this early in the season. I dropped another 3 spots and not happy. I can't get it going this year. My picks suck. Last year must've been beginners' luck for me.

No winner picked, fell from 16th to 22nd. Could've been worse.

Had Luke in 2nd was my only good pick. Dropped another 5 spots to 45. Just can't pick a winner, but I am great at picking T2.

Dropped again going from 52 to 63, I think I have this backwards. I need to do the opposite of everything I originally think I should do.

Major props to anyone who did well last week. Talk about a crap shoot leaderboard!

84th and like $5M behind leaders, not a great start at all

Moved up a few spots to 56 thanks to Knox, DeChambeau, and Kuchar all in the top 10.

this weeks field is sort of a dud. Hopefully one of my cheap picks makes a run at it

Moved two spots down out of the top 20 and now sitting at 21. Could have been worse.

Who ever sets the salaries is really awful. When you can just go down the line and fit every golfer in the top 7 on one team is is just dumb.

84th and like $5M behind leaders, not a great start at all

I'm not too far in front of you. Maybe you and I should start a side bet so I don't lose interest this early in the season.

Who ever sets the salaries is really awful. When you can just go down the line and fit every golfer in the top 7 on one team is is just dumb.

Just because they are the top 7 doesn't mean they are the smart picks.

But yeah, they can change the salaries and should in cases like this. Double everyone's salary.

Think I picked one in the top 10 this week. Just saying. Climb to 1st.

Just because they are the top 7 doesn't mean they are the smart picks.

But yeah, they can change the salaries and should in cases like this. Double everyone's salary.
Oh yeah didn't mean the top 7 was the best picks, just meant they should have the highest player at 600K and down from there like DraftKings normally does, not just set a guy at 300k or less because that is what they would be when every top player is in the tournament.

Picked #1 and #2 this week. Moved up to 31st. Not a bad 3 week run from the 100+ spot. Missing a week (match play week) didn't help things.

I jumped up from 92 to 67th last week. I feel like this week it was really easy to set a line up with everyone you wanted.

Back