The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power rankings are as worthless as tits on a bore hog. :D

And their schedule so far has been junk :alien:

Their schedule really hasn't been much different than the Broncos but I didn't see anyone saying they shouldn't be ranked number 1. ESPN's power rankings came out and they have KC ranked number one. I see this Chiefs team a lot like the Ravens with Trent Dilfer when they won the Super Bowl.

I found a list of teams who started 7-0 and how they did the rest of the season. Half the teams go to the Super Bowl and half the teams win it. The Chiefs started 9-0 in 2003 and got bounced in the first round.

I found a list of teams who started 7-0 and how they did the rest of the season. Half the teams go to the Super Bowl and half the teams win it. The Chiefs started 9-0 in 2003 and got bounced in the first round.

well first game, not first round. That was a crazy good game against the Colts. Talk about a shootout.

Yes they did, I was at that game. Crazy one to watch. No punts and basically no defense by either team.

Yes they did, I was at that game. Crazy one to watch. No punts and basically no defense by either team.

it was entertaining to watch. That game had some stellar performances. Manning, Edge, Holmes.

it was entertaining to watch. That game had some stellar performances. Manning, Edge, Holmes.

Yeah, Priest rushed for over 170 yards in that game. Trent Green didn't have to do much offensively, although he did throw one TD.

So your saying there's a chance......

This is a fun stat:

Josh Freeman had 16 overthrown passes Monday night vs NYG. Peyton Manning has 16 overthrown passes THIS SEASON

And he still has a job as a starter...Go figure

Really excited to watch my Panthers tonight, I hope the bring their A game and some Lysol down to Tampa Bay tonight. If they win tonight it will be the first time they had a winning record this deep into the season since 2010 I think. If the NFL played 12 minute quarters we'd be a damn dynasty,lol

Really excited to watch my Panthers tonight, I hope the bring their A game and some Lysol down to Tampa Bay tonight. If they win tonight it will be the first time they had a winning record this deep into the season since 2010 I think. If the NFL played 12 minute quarters we'd be a damn dynasty,lol

I could've been wrong about my Bills/Browns lowest rated game of the season prediction...

Rams reached out to favre lol

With some of the God awful QB play that is going on right now, I still can't help but wonder why VY still won't get a 2nd chance from any teams out there. Not even from his hometown Texans. I guess at this point, most of the teams with the awful QB play are just settling for the best draft spot they can get next year.

Agreed. Defense has proven to be one of the best in the league, and possibly the best front 7 short of Seattle. Looks like the offense has finally found their identity the last couple games, something that we struggled with the first few weeks. Let's just hope Rivera or Shula doesn't do anything to screw it up.

a shame there isnt flex scheduling options for Thurs night games

http://deadspin.com/its-official-gr...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

No way Schiano makes it to next year:

"How bad is it there? It's worse than you can imagine," says one NFL player who spent 2012 with the Bucs. "It's like being in Cuba."

Several current Bucs players describe a similarly bleak environment in which the all-powerful, unyielding Schiano spews tone-deaf platitudes while demonstrating the personal charm of "Homeland" character Nicholas Brody.

"Peyton cussed him out," recalls former Bucs defensive end Michael Bennett, who signed with the Seattle Seahawks as a free agent last March. "And I ain't never heard Peyton cuss."

According to Bennett, Bucs players weren't thrilled with Schiano's legal-but-dubious decree, either.
"People just really hate it when you have to dive at people's legs," Bennett says. "At the end of the day, we've got to keep going and move onto the next game and try to make a living. Some of these guys (on other teams) are our friends."

With some of the God awful QB play that is going on right now, I still can't help but wonder why VY still won't get a 2nd chance from any teams out there. Not even from his hometown Texans. I guess at this point, most of the teams with the awful QB play are just settling for the best draft spot they can get next year.

Because he is awful.
He has an attitude.
He did not appear to want to do hard work.

If #1 was not as awful as it is, he would get a shot regardless (see Adam Jones).

Well, technically it would be his 5th chance.

Because he is awful.
He has an attitude.
He did not appear to want to do hard work.

If #1 was not as awful as it is, he would get a shot regardless (see Adam Jones).

Don't forget that he got a shot in Green Bay this off season. But came in out of shape, wasn't prepared, could comprehend the offense, and threw the ball very poorly. So bad, that Seneca Wallace was signed off the street to replace him.

Is it bad that local sports radio is asking for the Bucs to lay down and lose on purpose tonight so Schiano gets fired?

Is it bad that local sports radio is asking for the Bucs to lay down and lose on purpose tonight so Schiano gets fired?

I Saw they have billboards up now asking for him to get fired. This is like Ron Zook at UF all over again.

I think we need to put up some #BeagsForBucs billboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back