THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Congrats guys. Some solid teams here. I am honored to be part of the DMV team and to represent THP and True Temper.

Thanks Kevin!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am. I really don't know what to say at this point except I will try to represent Team DMV to my very best ability!!! This is like Christmas in February!! Looks like a fantastic team. Congratulations to the other selectees this morning!!!

Maybe this isn't my place to say but I know there are some disappointed folks out there to which all can say is that are many incredible THP events planned this year that I'm sure you will get an opportunity to participate in. (This was the same speech I was going to give myself if hadn't been selected).

Congrats to those who were got their names announced today. Great job by the captains as well, not an easy process

Congrats to the Captains picks for both sides.

Team DMV: Looks like a formidable bunch

Team Carolina: Glad to see Captain Ron went with my Picks !!

Congrats to the 6 selected! This is going to be one heck of a match!

Awesome group of guys, congrats gents and enjoy your journey.

Congrats guys! Looks like a great bunch of guys.

It just got real and now is the time to start putting in the work. There is no better time than the present.

Congrats guys!!! Excellent choices on both sides!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Congrats to the 6 captain's picks!

Congrats guys! Lets do this!!

Congrats to everyone who got in! It will be fun to follow along as you guys prepare to do battle!

Congrats to dustin8538, chetsteadman and Deuce for joining Team Carolina. I know we are going to smoke the DMV!

Also, congrats to the 3 guys selected to the DMV team. I look forward to playing with Mike and Eric again.

Congrats guys! Looks like a great bunch of guys.

It just got real and now is the time to start putting in the work. There is no better time than the present.

Anyone who hasn't started is behind the eight ball because I know lots of guys on both sides who have been grinding away in some cold, wet weather with hopes on getting better for the season and peaking for this event.

congrats fellas!

Congrats guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the captains picks! Well deserved selections!

Good looking roster. I can't go against the king so team DMV is getting my support.

Good looking roster. I can't go against the king so team DMV is getting my support.
You are more intelligent than I thought Beef Cake

Congratulations to dustin8538, chetsteadman and Deuce for making the Carolina team!

I'm very humbled to be accepted and look forward to meeting each of my teammates and my captains. This is so cool and I'm super excited to represent Team Carolina!

Well I just crawled in bed. Gonna get a good days sleep and maybe head to the course this evening for some short game work and then 18 tomorrow.

Again thanks and I'll check back in later today.

I'm very humbled to be accepted and look forward to meeting each of my teammates and my captains. This is so cool and I'm super excited to represent Team Carolina!

Congrats man!! Enjoy the experience. I plan on being down there to partake and cheer everyone on (maybe the DC side a bit more tough :D)

Congrats man!! Enjoy the experience. I plan on being down there to partake and cheer everyone on (maybe the DC side a bit more tough :D)

This will be my first thp experience outside of just chatting in the forums. I'm sure this will be a neat experience.

Thank you to THP, True Temper, and Ron my captain for having faith/guts/mental lapse long enough to select me. Can't wait to tee it up with this great group of guys, against another great group of guys.

Back