The Paintball Thread

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Any one here play paintball? If so, what type of marker / equipment do you have? I have a whole bunch of stuff. Havent played in a few years but was just looking through everything and it reminded me of how much fun we used to have playing. Here is what I have:

Smart Parts Ion w/ Blackheart board upgrade
Tippman 98 Custom
Invert Avatar mask
2 4500/ 68 cu Compressed air tanks
Halo Belt drive hopper
Empire freak barrel kit

I think last time I had it out, I had the Ion firing at over 70 balls per second on full auto.

The Paintball Thread

We play a lot at the house during winter. We have a course set up in the woods. We typically have 10-16 guys playing.

A few guys have expensive guns but most of us run spyders and tippmanns. I have an old spyder Electra that serves it's purpose. Most of us just run c02 since I have a 50lbs dip tube and filling station. Keeps us from having to buy new tanks.

It's a ton of fun, I typically can't walk the day after though, lol.

I've only "played" a few times, however, I have shot plenty of stuff with paintballs.

I've only "played" a few times, however, I have shot plenty of stuff with paintballs.
Hoodlum! Fear no street sign... Just kidding....well maybe

I was huge into paintball years ago but have since let it go. I sold off my speedball guns and expensive air tanks (to fund golf purchases) but I still have my favorite gun. Its an old BT-4 that I modified, custom painted, and have an APE Rampage board powering it. It shoots a reliable 15 balls/second and has a ton of firing modes and shoots darts with a Lucky15 barrel. I always ran compressed air as it was just more consistent.

Back