Do these feel soft like the Aces or firmer like the REL's?

Honestly I feel like it is more towards the firmer side of the RELs.

I took a couple more pictures of the grip as the first one was a little fuzzy. Hope these are better.

duvybehy.jpg

qy5esepe.jpg

Very interesting! I'm a big fan of Lamkin grips, will definitely give these a go next season.

Count me in the crowd that doesn't like the new logo. The grip is interesting though.

I am interested to see how durable these are after several rounds of play.

Has anyone had the opportunity to try these yet?

Has anyone had the opportunity to try these yet?

I got to try this grip for a few rounds in my driver before the snow came and really liked it. If you are a fan of Lamkin grips, be excited for these.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I got to try this grip for a few rounds in my driver before the snow came and really liked it. If you are a fan of Lamkin grips, be excited for these.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Playing the Crossline Ace 3Gen grips now. Like them pretty well but a little on the soft side. I going to order 3 of these to try.[h=1][/h]

Playing the Crossline Ace 3Gen grips now. Like them pretty well but a little on the soft side. I going to order 3 of these to try.[h=1][/h]

I have the Crossline Ace on my irons as well. Will probably be changing these out this spring

I'm using the Crossline Ace and really like it, I still have enough to regrip one more time, I may swap them out for these to try out.

Last edited:
I can easily see these going on all of my clubs by the end of the year

3ubegydu.jpg

Got my UT grips yesterday! Can't wait to try them out. They feel nice and soft although the color is sorta strange, these are the red grips.

Yours has a lot more red mixed in with the blue than mine. I like that. You'll love them Andy, such good grips

Last edited:
3ubegydu.jpg

Got my UT grips yesterday! Can't wait to try them out. They feel nice and soft although the color is sorta strange, these are the red grips.

They do have a unique look to them by design. It's a good way to make the grips stand out. That was also a reason for the logo change, which apparently was a very difficult decision. I will be trying these out very soon.

They do have a unique look to them by design. It's a good way to make the grips stand out. That was also a reason for the logo change, which apparently was a very difficult decision. I will be trying these out very soon.

You and me both. I'm as eager to try these out as I have been any grip before.

Yours has a lot more red mixed in with the blue than mine. I like that. You'll love them Andy, such good grips

I was a little caught off guard by the color initially. It's growing on me. I'm interested to see if it changes with wear/conditions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I was a little caught off guard by the color initially. It's growing on me. I'm interested to see if it changes with wear/conditions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thats a great point. I've never wore out a grip to the point of it needing to be changed. These might be the first.

Back