Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
New grips from Lamkin!

BaXjLjjCYAAwYyG.jpg:large

Talk about interesting by design! Thoughts? According to Lamkin twitter, they hit stores in January.

Yep. I am interested. Have been a HUGE fan of the 3Gen, and these have caught my attention.

Saw the pic on twitter too and became interested

Sound like they may be right up my alley. I will be checking them out if the stores up here carry them.

Really like the red one, might have to check these out

Love the Ace3Gen grips. These may be great during the hot Texas summer.

These sound perfect for me, definitely will be checking these out!

I love the look of these, wet weather performance is key in humid conditions around here! Sign me up for more info. The color schemes are nice.

Ooh, I am a fan of their 3Gens so this grip intrigues me. I especially like the red and purple grips shown, and hope they come out with more colorways.

I certainly am. Once season starts to fire back up I will getting one of these and giving it a go. I like the idea of they have here and if it performs anything like the REL 3gen these will be my 2014 grips for sure.

I like the look, and the triple layer technology has me intrigued, but I now have 26 brand new grips in plastic, should I add more? :)

I think I prefer the look of the red the most. While the bluey/red/lime/purple one is nice, I think the red one is more my style.

What intrigues me, is how much they have changed from the RELs as they share the same design pattern. Excites me, really.

i'm interested in the weave... i hope its not to rough on the hands like some cords grips are.... lately i haven't been even wearing a glove most of the time.

I'm thinking these are going to replace my NDMCs, most likely the blue ones.

These appeal to me big time! I loved the 3Gen and these sound very interesting. I love the looks of the black grips! I currently have NDMC grips and I have to say I'm not a huge fan of them. I thought I'd grow to like them but that hasn't happened at all. Can't wait to read reviews on these.

I will definitely be checking these out. Like the sounds of everything they have going on there. I really liked the 3Gens, these could be sweet.

looks nice! I wonder how they compare to the ACE line.. price point on these?

Somehow I missed this thread.

Color me interested. I love the 3Gen grips and these certainly have my attention.

Have one on my driver right courtesy of my buddy having some samples at his store. Absolutely love the feel of the grip. Has REL Gen tech and feel to it, but has more tackiness.

Looks greats in my club as well!!

menape3y.jpg

Have one on my driver right courtesy of my buddy having some samples at his store. Absolutely love the feel of the grip. Has REL Gen tech and feel to it, but has more tackiness.

Looks greats in my club as well!!

menape3y.jpg

That really has me intrigued. going to have to check these bad boys out now.

That really has me intrigued. going to have to check these bad boys out now.

I really like it. He had the red version and I almost put it on my 3 wood.

Interesting I have crosslines & REL's on my bag and like them both. I wonder how these will stack up.

Interesting I have crosslines & REL's on my bag and like them both. I wonder how these will stack up.

Have Crossline Aces on my irons and I actually think this might be better. I only got to play a couple of rounds with it, so I am still deciding.

Am very interesting!

I like my REL's on my wedges for the "feel" and the crosslines for my full shots.

Have Crossline Aces on my irons and I actually think this might be better. I only got to play a couple of rounds with it, so I am still deciding.

Do these feel soft like the Aces or firmer like the REL's?

Back