Cleveland TFI 2135 Putter Preview

Wild looking!

It seems so simple yet smart. Does it work? Hmmm...time will tell :)

I'm with Fuppy - Wide Flange FTW. I really like the shape of that one.

I really like the idea of this ,sounds like another short game winner from Cleveland. Do you have any info on Graham McDowels new Cleveland putter with the volt insert ?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Very interesting technology. Definitely want to try one out.

The alignment makes total sense, great video, jammed full of info! Putting it at that spot on the ball seems perfect.

The little bit of the face that shows at address, I wonder if anyone found it distracting?

Also, I do not mean this in a bad way, it must be his accent, or the way the video was put together, I felt like I was watching an apple video, and that's a good thing, it was very easy to watch and I walked away feeling like I knew way more about all of it than I did when I started.

That looks very cool. I'm jealous of the testers!

Mid mallet looks real good.

JB or ddec- do you know what the weight is on these?

JB or ddec- do you know what the weight is on these?

Head weight? Not off hand, but we will be there a week from right now (ironically exactly right now) and will find out for you.

Wow really like the idea behind these! Now just hoping they make a mid mallet flow neck version (#9). I have been getting the urge to buy another putter lately....

that is a simple yet great Idea. I can't wait to see how they work for THPers.

I know this is a copyrighted concept, but I couldn't resist thinking how this would work with Seemore's RST on the same putter

Man, that makes a lot of sense vs having it down low.

I like the sundial. I would love to see this combined with RST.

Interesting tech. I wonder how it compares against RST/RST2.

Definitely intrigued. Fantastic photos!

Excited for the guys heading to up & down to hear about their experiences.

Having seen this in person it really makes sense once explained, can't wait to roll it on some greens.

That's where I'm at right now....I need this explained to me cause I'm having a hard time seeing it from the video. I get what he's saying but guess need to see it first hand! Color me curious.

Love that they are keeping the copper face in this putters. Just feels so good in the Smart Square TFi putter. #CantWait

The alignment aid seems to be too easy.

The wide flange is calling to me also.
So glad I made the cut and will be at Up & Down!!

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

I'm going to end up buying multiple putters this year aren't I?

The 8.0 and the half-mallet are right up my alley.

Hello 8.0.

That's where I'm at right now....I need this explained to me cause I'm having a hard time seeing it from the video. I get what he's saying but guess need to see it first hand! Color me curious.

Love that they are keeping the copper face in this putters. Just feels so good in the Smart Square TFi putter. #CantWait

I think the fact that the alignment mark is raised from the bottom flange of the putter to exactly what would be the center of a golf ball. Bringing the line "closer to the eye" to create a better alignment. At least that's what I got from it. Can't wait to get these in my hands.

Im curious to about the weights and what the numbers on the bottom of the putter means?

not sure I get it, or buy it, but that's what a lot of people said about the smart square and there are guys a lot smarter than me working on/engineering this stuff so we will see.

For those having trouble trying to visualize how this helps, think of the putter head as a see saw.

When looking at a see saw, the entire see saw appears to move -- except for one area -- the fulcrum.

With a putter, as the toe or heel go up and down, there is only one part on the putter that doesn't move. This is the fulcrum of the putter, and exactly where Cleveland has placed the alignment aide. Thus, no matter how much you have the toe in the air, or the heel off the ground, this alignment aide will always be in the center.

Very interesting idea. Love the look of the face, but honestly the rest of the look of the putter leaves me wanting more.

You'll also see the material under the alignment aid and/or shadow - sort of like a sundial effect - to help you know when you are out of alignment.

Back