NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is sweet. Can't wait for our fantasy match up... Week avatar control?

How about until the caps and avs play then we pair it up with another 2 week bet on that game.

Just looked and we play against each other next week.

MAF is pretty good I must admit. On to the next one for the Caps vs. CBJ Friday

3 days in between games feels like an eternity. Hopefully we can put on a good show and get our first home win vs the caps

Sabres vs Pens tonight - Crosby will probably bust out now after going 8 of 9 games with 0 points.

Hey Jesse, you will be happy to learn that Semin will be a healthy scratch tonight agains McSavior and the Oilers

Hey Jesse, you will be happy to learn that Semin will be a healthy scratch tonight agains McSavior and the Oilers

In all seriousness, how has he looked so far? I think he's got like 3 points in 9 games.

In all seriousness, how has he looked so far? I think he's got like 3 points in 9 games.

yeah only 3 points. he didn't look terrible, but he had a few costly turnovers in the last two games, and that doesn't work with Michel Therrien

Uh oh what happened? Already falling out of favor

Has he been in the defense zone yet?

Preds quietly 8-1-1 and second in the league. Hopefully they can keep it up, but on a tough road trip.

Last edited:
Saw this at my school's library

a42678d74a498d69070b353790b446d9.jpg

Take a look at some of these names,blast from the past.

b7d6bcdc2eb51aacde85b8b72687ea03.jpg

Daze? oooops

Boom Avs win. Wake keep an eye on your in box.

Sweet 1 of your wait how many teams do you have again?

Sweet 1 of your wait how many teams do you have again?

27 my league doesn't include the Caps, Leafs or Habs. Hahaha Avs are always number 1.

Don't hate, I need some help finding him a sweet avi.

27 my league doesn't include the Caps, Leafs or Habs. Hahaha Avs are always number 1.

Don't hate, I need some help finding him a sweet avi.
I am sorry the hate runs deep haha

Ugh that was an awful game. The bolts are playing like garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sorry the hate runs deep haha

You said 6am right. I hope that one needs one at 1am and the other at 3am. hahaha kidding, or am I.

Ugh that was an awful game. The bolts are playing like garbage

Didn't see the game but judging by the score it seems like a great game.

You said 6am right. I hope that one needs one at 1am and the other at 3am. hahaha kidding, or am I.

Didn't see the game but judging by the score it seems like a great game.

Very good game to watch, terrible game played by the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back