Limited Edition Putters

I bought my Private Reserve m1 on a whim as I liked the head shape of the model but came across a used one in great shape. I am so happy with it. I think the LE designation is worthwhile if you game it. I do not collect clubs, I frequently get rid of older stuff and keep my options limited on purpose.

I like to have something unique when it comes to the putter so I will always just on limited putters. Honestly not much OTR that I care for either. We have hundreds of choices OTR but for the most part you have very limited finish/material and neck options if I find one thing I like usually something else about the putter ruins it for me. I would rather get a custom/limited putter with more options to choose from.

What makes you jump on the reserve versions of flat sticks?

Unfortunately, I am either blessed or cursed with some sort of genetic/character flaw that makes me view certain things as Art Objects;
happened with cue sticks, antique raors, etc, etc. The problem with new items inevitably becomes - to use or not to use?
Now, thanks to some of Buckjob's and others' posts I am thinking of putters as "art" - and I am truly worried about myself and my capacity for restraint :banghead:
e.g. can you spell "Bettinardi Copper" !! I need to be strong.

I won't do it. I like having and trying various putters, but the LE or PR models do nothing special for me personally.

don't you own a custom machine cookie? lol

Limited Edition Putters

That I do....without paying the custom price.

#barteringFTW

And I think it needs to go back into play.

Back