The Disney World Thread

In line for fantastic. Last show before our Disney trip is over. Had lots of fun

In line for fantastic. Last show before our Disney trip is over. Had lots of fun

You'll enjoy it. You get wet with a fine must in the front several rows unless wind gives you a break. Wear contacts over glasses if you need them.

Have fun, my favorite show at all the parks. Avoid the first 4 rows no matter where you sit, and cover your ears after you see a boat on the screen

Fiance and I, no kids in our 50's and we love the place. It's pretty much our go to vacation spot.

We enjoy Magic Kingdom the best, we found EPCOT just ok. We have never done Animal Kingdom but plan to on our next visit.

We can never get enough of the just very happy positive vibe as soon as you board the tram or check into the hotel.

We go at least every other year, sometimes every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant fantasmic earlier. Auto correct got me

Best music of any show. Worst show of any music. :bulgy-eyes:

Yea, we don't really care for this show. So when we go there this is the perfect time to leave. Everyone is watching this, and we can make a safe getaway. :D

Yea, we don't really care for this show. So when we go there this is the perfect time to leave. Everyone is watching this, and we can make a safe getaway. :D

Little slow for our taste also. The little one is more than happy to find that "one" more ride to go on during the show.

I will say that the special tag they do at the end of Illuminations for Christmas and some other special occasions is awesome.

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

gujudu2y.jpg

Nice! I'm jealous. Hope you all are having a good time!

Nice! I'm jealous. Hope you all are having a good time!
+1. It's hard not to have a perpetual smile when your there!

Look happy you two!

Great photo of the two of you. Hope you two are having a blast!)

JB, do you think you'll ever get annual passes?

We have them now. This is our 3rd time in the last 5-6 months for multiple days each time.

Great to see the two of you mostly stepping away from the forum and enjoying time with each other.

Magical place, Awesome to see 2 of my favorite people enjoying it to the max!

Nice. Have fun. P

Wish we could be down there for some food and some festival.

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

We had a blast there over the past week. Definitely will make a trip back sometime

We have them now. This is our 3rd time in the last 5-6 months for multiple days each time.

Now you're just rubbing it in :)

Seriously one of my favorite places ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Food & Wine festival today in Epcot was great. Then park hopped over to Magic Kingdom for a few hours before coming back to our hotel. What a great day.

The Food & Wine festival today in Epcot was great. Then park hopped over to Magic Kingdom for a few hours before coming back to our hotel. What a great day.

Always a great time at Food & Wine fesitival.

Back