The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and caught Star Wars tonight. 6:15 movie packed.

A group of 6 come in as the movie starts (like "In a galaxy far far away" starts), and expects to be able to find 6 seats all together.

Seriously?

LOL. Some of the guys my wife works with thought they'd get there early, so they went into the theater an hour early and the only seats left were on the front row. A week after it opened.

When I went the theater hadn't sold out of tickets, but they still started seating an hour early. Luckily they sold beer in that theater.

Thanks buddy. Bags are who knows where and the baggage hotline can't even put me on hold because of high call volume. Hate ohare.

I hope they show up at some point and nothing valuable was in them.

Can't sleep.
Midas well head out and do something...

LOL. Some of the guys my wife works with thought they'd get there early, so they went into the theater an hour early and the only seats left were on the front row. A week after it opened.

When I went the theater hadn't sold out of tickets, but they still started seating an hour early. Luckily they sold beer in that theater.

Went and caught Star Wars tonight. 6:15 movie packed.

A group of 6 come in as the movie starts (like "In a galaxy far far away" starts), and expects to be able to find 6 seats all together.

Seriously?

I love our reserved seating we have here. Never have to look for seats or anything. Buy your tickets, pick your seats and you're done

I love our reserved seating we have here. Never have to look for seats or anything. Buy your tickets, pick your seats and you're done
Yeah, best thing ever. I walked in to star wars opening weekend as the previews were playing. We grabbed our assigned seats and were good to go.

Since my last case was run over, just got a new one In time for the PGA show

995b8649eb8804ecad6f34fd66c26401.jpg

I like the addition of the twitter handle

Those would sell out instantly in the store

I like the addition of the twitter handle

Just for the PGA Show. After that, I will go back to non-twitter handle.

Those would sell out instantly in the store

If everybody had the same kind of phone, I would do it instantly. The amount of skus and costs would be outrageous though.

That is very slick looking!

Custom cover? That's sweet!

M
.w.q
A man. Q a
a

Just for the PGA Show. After that, I will go back to non-twitter handle.

If everybody had the same kind of phone, I would do it instantly. The amount of skus and costs would be outrageous though.

Just order them for iPhone 6 and 6S Plus :)

Riding in the car my father is driving…

I love all these #CallOuts. I need warmer weather and more active local THPers or just a trip somewhere.

I'm getting kind of tired of old friends from high school adding me on the Facebook, only to discover that they're doing it to spam my feed with some MLM stuff. It's happened like 3-4 times in the past month or so, I think "oh yeah I remember so and so, sure I'll accept that add" and then it's just non-stop posts of "WOW I can't believe how much weight this mom lost with my fantastic product!!! Her progress is AMAZING and I'm running a promo for all my Facebook friends!!"

Yeah.... unfriend.

Hacked.
I'm getting kind of tired of old friends from high school adding me on the Facebook, only to discover that they're doing it to spam my feed with some MLM stuff. It's happened like 3-4 times in the past month or so, I think "oh yeah I remember so and so, sure I'll accept that add" and then it's just non-stop posts of "WOW I can't believe how much weight this mom lost with my fantastic product!!! Her progress is AMAZING and I'm running a promo for all my Facebook friends!!"

Yeah.... unfriend.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hacked.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Nope. All legit posts. This is apparently their job or whatever. Not like on Twitter when that happens, their whole thing is to sell as much junk and sign up as many people as other "consultants" as they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People with agenda's. I hate that.

Or best offer on eBay is the biggest crock. Asking $150 + $20 shipping. I offer $150 free shipping and he counters with $149 and $19 shipping. Thank you I'll take my money somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back