Best. Facial. Expressions. Ever.

Dan, like others have said, I love his expressions. Just wait until your try to be stern with him and that lip starts to quiver and see if you can hold it together. Glad to hear he's healing up and growing like crazy.

Thanks everyone!!! I thought I was just biased haha! Here are a couple bonus ones with me because his chunk cheeks are epic.

aa9a9303dbe1124165662c01ad660cfe.jpg

502f7b1cc9acd1d1d58a0a48b99a27a9.jpg

Who cares about divots when you've got this waiting at home for you!

Thanks everyone!!! I thought I was just biased haha! Here are a couple bonus ones with me because his chunk cheeks are epic.

Best selfie I've seen in a while!

This.

8278a26ce580b983cc9e49d750230c78.jpg

The Royal minions!

696bfb46c09f2819282e1604409b889c.jpg

The Royal minions!

696bfb46c09f2819282e1604409b889c.jpg

I know it's Penguins/Rangers, but put some hockey on that TV! What are you trying to do to them with Basketball. At least it's not soccer I guess :)

I know it's Penguins/Rangers, but put some hockey on that TV! What are you trying to do to them with Basketball. At least it's not soccer I guess :)
Yeah yeah it is St. Joe's and I went there so that's why we are watching. After it is over nothing but hockey and golf

Yeah yeah it is St. Joe's and I went there so that's why we are watching. After it is over nothing but hockey and golf

That's why you're the King :)

When my youngest son was about 4, we were going into some kind of store. I don't remember the store. I told him to put his hands in his pockets so he wouldn't break something. He said he didn't have any pockets in those shorts. I told him to put his hands inside the front of his pants. He said, " unh unh, last time I did that, momma hit me". Kids DO say the darndest things

From the 2nd percentile in weight in week four to the 80th percentile at his 3 month checkup.... YESSSSSS!!!!

My kid is a chunk and I freaking love it.

From the 2nd percentile in weight in week four to the 80th percentile at his 3 month checkup.... YESSSSSS!!!!

My kid is a chunk and I freaking love it.

Remember, you have to back him off the 'roids slowly or he'll go all crazy on you. :alien: Glad to hear he's doing well. My son was in the 25th percentile in height at his 4 year check up. Not a lot we can do about that. He was good for his weight though.

724f5f07a2b4e53a6f202e38797d8ff6.jpg

Got family pictures done last week, and it's funny to see their personalities come through the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

724f5f07a2b4e53a6f202e38797d8ff6.jpg

Got family pictures done last week, and it's funny to see their personalities come through the picture.

One question. How the heck do you manage with 4 kids? :dazed:
I have a 2.5 year old boy and another little man due in 5 weeks. Obviously excited and cant wait but, any tips?

aa9a9303dbe1124165662c01ad660cfe.jpg

Now that is some sleeping!! I would love to crash like that!

One question. How the heck do you manage with 4 kids? :dazed:
I have a 2.5 year old boy and another little man due in 5 weeks. Obviously excited and cant wait but, any tips?

No tips I can give you man. My wife is a saint, that's how I manage. My kids will be 2,3,4,5. I think its easy after the first one, as you're already in the groove of the little ones. I say just make everything fun. I take them golfing and snowboarding, so hopefully they have the same hobbies as me.

Parenting Thread

my wife is really struggling with our youngest right now. he knows how to manipulate a situation to make it so miserable on everyone around him that you just acquiesce and he gets his way. i can say with a straight face that she isn't like that now, but her parents insist she was when she was his age. this little a$$hole is not even 3 yet. i can tell on her face that she is at her wits end. and given that i'm out of the house by 8, home around 11, i can't do anything to help.

here's a picture of the little hot mess

9d14c588a855fe8a8002f14315724e50.jpg

Last edited:
Toddlers can be tough at times, its crazy because at the sitters our daughter (who will be 3 in july) is the perfect little angel, never once have we gotten any kind of bad report from the sitter. At home its a different story. She is great most of the time, but once in a while the wheels come off and she goes bonkers. It is very difficult to deal with because nothing seems to work, she just gets in a mood. She is so smart for that age that she knows exactly how to manipulate the situation, and its also very hard to stand your ground when disciplining them isn't working, but I think the best option is to not give in. Luckily these fits are very few and far between though. Parenting in general can be the most fun/rewarding and stressful thing all at the same time, but I wouldn't trade these 2 kids for anything, being a parent is by far my favorite thing in the world. I couldn't not imagine my life without these little ones
46ebd1e5b2e729557613feb2018bf9a5.jpg

4e72fa0bb3e15c224b8ab39a680de756.jpg

my wife is really struggling with our youngest right now. he knows how to manipulate a situation to make it so miserable on everyone around him that you just acquiesce and he gets his way. i can say with a straight face that she isn't like that now, but her parents insist she was when she was his age. this little a$$hole is not even 3 yet. i can tell on her face that she is at her wits end. and given that i'm out of the house by 8, home around 11, i can't do anything to help.
Sometimes the hardest thing is dealing with the kid who is exactly like you were/are (says the guy who just got through yelling at his son for d*cking around instead of studying for a test)...

One thought is to talk to her parents ... How did they handle it? When did she stop being that way? Why?

Sometimes the hardest thing is dealing with the kids who is exactly like you were/are (says the guy who just got through yelling at his son for d*cking around instead of studying for a test)...

One thought is to talk to her parents ... How did they handle it? When did she stop being that way? Why?

that's great advice t4k. thanks

Doing brackets with my 7 and 4 year old was a ton of fun, I think they totally picked teams by which were more fun to say, and for some reason my daughter loved UNC, has all 3 in the final four!

Back