Cure Putters - March Madness Putter Giveaway!

Oh thats you? Im glad you got in, but i still hope you lose :alien:

Haha...I thought in our bracket I had WVA who lost to SF Austin at which point I thought I was one and done.

Time to download the facebook app so I don't miss any notifications. This is way more exciting than the actual bracket!
Yeah buddy. Once I "Flip" past PhillyV I face either you or Russtopher in the 2nd round.

Lot of fun with lots of THP'ers in it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hoping to get farther than last year.

First round results have been posted for those not aware...unfortunately my wife lost the coin flip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ouch, I got bounced in the first round. Stupid coin.

I survived round 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch, I got bounced in the first round. Stupid coin.

As did I. My bobby knight impression might need to get a workout after that one!

Haha...I thought in our bracket I had WVA who lost to SF Austin at which point I thought I was one and done.

good thing you went by me as I got into the cure event and will get a new CX putter anyways. Good luck for the rest of the way

I'm moving on to round 2.

I made it thru to the second round also. Hope the luck continues. Would love to see that CX1 or CX2 in my bag.

Bounced in the first round again. Good luck remaining THPers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luck got me through round 1, and here's hoping for more in round 2. Coming for you, Philly!

I'm hoping to get through to the sweet 16 like a Bronson Koenig last second 3 point fade away.

Glad to see some THPers made it through Round 1.
Good luck guys!

Good luck to the guys (presumably) who made it thru the first round. I got eliminated - Oh well.

Made it through round 1 and have a matchup with Nebgolfer

Made it on to Round 2. No MWard Maynard match up. Thank goodness JustHacking was knocked out, we all have a chance now.

Made it to round 2. Love this contest.

Got through to round 2. Also got into the CURE event, so I'll end up with a CX2 (probably) there. Long odds in this thing to go all the way. Pretty excited about the CURE event, though, in New York.

good thing you went by me as I got into the cure event and will get a new CX putter anyways. Good luck for the rest of the way

See...you still won! Congrats. I hope to take Icey Shanks out in order to move on!

Got through to round 2. Also got into the CURE event, so I'll end up with a CX2 (probably) there. Long odds in this thing to go all the way. Pretty excited about the CURE event, though, in New York.

Dibs if you win???

Back