Status
Not open for further replies.
36+ holes tomorrow at a course I've never played and may never get to play again. Then a tournament with Black Clover on Monday at a country club that I've always wanted to play but have never had the chance. Then off to New Mexico for 4 days after that!

I have to play before the Christmas rush really kills my time and weekends.

definitely some downsides for me too, but overall the up sides outweigh them in the long run.

With you being the first THPer I met in person I'm glad I'll get the chance to tee it up with you before you seek a milder climate.

My #TheGrandaddy team is pretty effing awesome. This makes me happy.

Golf today with a couple buddies and then flying out to Montana this evening for a few days to visit family. It will be a great weekend!!

My wife had a follow up exam this morning and is still cancer free. Looking good as follow ups now go to every six months.

I threw my back out *bad* about 6 weeks ago. Like had to go to an orthopedist bad. The last few days I've finally gotten down to minimal pain, and this morning I woke up pain free. I think I can finally get back to swinging a golf club this weekend.

Just landed in Chicago. Time to get rental car and head to meetings. Then I get to meet THPers. Happy day.

With you being the first THPer I met in person I'm glad I'll get the chance to tee it up with you before you seek a milder climate.

sounds good to me...hopefully Mother Nature is a friend and we can get some golf in before the potential move. Still a few hurdles to get over.

The Happy Thread

Had a breakfast that the word Celebration comes to mind. It was that good!

My waitress gives me the bill, and says she knows me.... From high school, I didn't remember her, but she tells me she married an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in 15 or so years.

Small world.

Last edited:
It has been a looooooooong fight to get that "credit" work back into a condition where it wasnt embarrassing and i could finally do what ive always wanted to do. We can officially start looking at homes with knowing we will be able to purchase. We have a plan, and i feel very comfortable with sticking to it, but man it feels good to be able to do something now if we needed to. Its nice to know that hard work still pays off

My wife had a follow up exam this morning and is still cancer free. Looking good as follow ups now go to every six months.

That is awesome news Chris!

Was just informed that I have been nominated for a quarterly performance award within the company which is fantastic.

However they want me to come down for a picture right now and I don't have the time.. Guess that could be why I am being nominated. :)

Wife and I are off to Mexico for a wedding tonight. It is the first trip away from the boys so while we are very excited just a wee bit nervous as well. It is going to be great to hang out by the beach and pool and get some much needed R and R.

Can't any longer. I'm off to meet some awesome THPers in Valdosta, Ga for some kicka$$ golf! Happy, Happy!

You guys have absolutely no idea just how wonderful positive comments are in regards to reviews.

I am sure James and Dean share the same sentiment --- But I just had to get in here and say that positive comments I've been getting recently have genuinely made my week. It makes the whole process worth it.

You guys have absolutely no idea just how wonderful positive comments are in regards to reviews.

I am sure James and Dean share the same sentiment --- But I just had to get in here and say that positive comments I've been getting recently have genuinely made my week. It makes the whole process worth it.

I'm still very new it at, but man this morning was fun. Picked up my phone and saw there were tweets out about the review. Check my email to already see a bunch of comments, not to mention posts in the thread. Really gave me that happy feeling.

I'm still very new it at, but man this morning was fun. Picked up my phone and saw there were tweets out about the review. Check my email to already see a bunch of comments, not to mention posts in the thread. Really gave me that happy feeling.

There is something nice about getting those home page comments (whether good, bad or a question). Getting those tweets linking to your article, etc.

Don't get a big head mister....

I did enjoy the review though!

You guys do a great job at putting out correct and useful information it's hard not to compliment you.

Whether or not I will play the equipment, I'll always acknowledge great writing and unbiased information.

Keep it up!

Just booked our first cruise for my wifes 40th in February! and got a pretty good deal I think. #excited

Just found out I don't have to work two 16 hour shifts this weekend. Even if the second one is needed another guy is covering the maintenance

There is something nice about getting those home page comments (whether good, bad or a question). Getting those tweets linking to your article, etc.

Yep, it makes all the hours and hours that go into not just the research and data portion of the review, but also the writing and editing more than worth it.

Its the little things.

This thread is always such a pick-me-up from whatever little things are bothering me...as much as the rant thread is a great reminder that there are much bigger problems out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back