What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0989-XL.jpg

Finley pounded that thing against me

This, I'm intrigued by. I love that profile.

Its in something shiny too! :banana:

Finley pounded that thing against me

I didn't even realize what he was gaming, this one has intrigued the hell out of me since I read about it. Its a profile that could be REALLY good for me.

Its in something shiny too! :banana:

I didn't even realize what he was gaming, this one has intrigued the hell out of me since I read about it. Its a profile that could be REALLY good for me.

This is a Mid/Mid shaft right? I'm eagerly awaiting some feedback on it.

This is a Mid/Mid shaft right? I'm eagerly awaiting some feedback on it.

Yessirrrrrrrrrrrrr. Basically a new Blueboard/S+ to my understanding. I love that driver shaft.

Yessirrrrrrrrrrrrr. Basically a new Blueboard/S+ to my understanding. I love that driver shaft.

Whoa...I need to try that then. That's one of my favorite driver shafts.

A pro membership at The Grint

BB Heavenwood. Hit one a couple of days ago at Golfsmith with good results. Ordered one.

I think I agreed to buy a Nead from Gene.

This came today:

s-l500.jpg

$300 off eBay. I'm a happy camper!

Nice Grins. I'm. Seruously jealous!

Nice Grins. I'm. Seruously jealous!

I've wanted a rangefinder for - well, forever. This is definitely the next step in my effort to lower my HC: now I have a way to accurately measure 1) how far I hit each club; & 2) how far I am from the pin. Hopefully this leads to a lot more GIR's & 1-putts!

2380cdfbbaf431ef8c8e2e8a12e88848.jpg

Abacus Cleek pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Through CPO:
Big Bertha V 3 wood and Heavenwood.
Can't wait to hit these.

V series or the adjustable ones?

edit: I guess that's what the "V" is for ("D'oh!") I still haven't had a chance to hit my heavenwood - getting antsy!

My Callaway Mini 1.5 showed up yesterday. I should have had this club a long time ago as I hit my 3 wood off the tee about 10 times per round. Yesterday I hit 10/11 fairways with the new Mini and it's definitely more forgiving than any 3 wood I've owned. I also carry a 16* 4 wood so I really don't need the Mini out of the fairway but I'm sure I could hit it off the deck if needed.

Callaway 2015 June Major Headcovers
I already had the coin.

0111d96867f7ee984109e1c69ca19986.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Some shirts.
58869b33ecb3e77d6f95fb22dabb4f4f.jpg

ClicGear v3 GPS mount

I have a shoe problem. Three pairs in a week. These were $59 and couldn't be passed up
a4a1c1b0125dd10315409dc13b970e5f.jpg

Callaway XR 3Deep

New Callaway hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back