NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
TyNo with an inspired name too..

We are 10. Crest said he wants to join. Maybe we should cap it at 12? If so, we need 1 more.

i joined this circus...
probably gonna have to auto-draft though

Tyno going the Mighty Duck route for a name also.

Tyno going the Mighty Duck route for a name also.

i figured the name "I suck at golf" was already taken by all of you...lol #trashtalk

With this many auto draftees we better change the time to 45 seconds

wish i could make it cuz i love live drafts, but i gotta big bball game tonight and probably won't be back til 11pm or later.

i figured the name "I suck at golf" was already taken by all of you...lol #trashtalk

wish i could make it cuz i love live drafts, but i gotta big bball game tonight and probably won't be back til 11pm or later.

Might catch teh last few rounds bud.

Out of the list of the Top 25 "pre draft ranking" players that Yahoo has set by default.... I know who 3 of them are.

Of the 3, I can say with certainty that I know what team he plays on, because I live 45 minutes away from the Arena. The other 2? Capitals and No Idea.

Out of the list of the Top 25 "pre draft ranking" players that Yahoo has set by default.... I know who 3 of them are.

Of the 3, I can say with certainty that I know what team he plays on, because I live 45 minutes away from the Arena. The other 2? Capitals and No Idea.

4 of 25... And you're not even trying!

4 of 25... And you're not even trying!
True. Miller, and the only reason I know him is because he let down his country in the Olympics.

Honestly I was fairly happy with my mock draft team, I think there were 14-16 teams in it, took forever though, even with Auto Draft!!!
Your Team
1. Steven Stamkos (TB - C)
2. Jimmy Howard (Det - G)
3. Pavel Datsyuk (Det - C,LW)
4. Mike Richards (LA - C,LW)
5. Jarome Iginla (Cgy - RW)
6. Craig Anderson (Ott - G)
7. Brian Campbell (Fla - D)
8. Kevin Bieksa (Van - D)
9. Michael Del Zotto (NYR - D)
10. Vincent Lecavalier (TB - C)
11. Johan Franzen (Det - LW,RW)
12. Travis Hamonic (NYI - D)
13. Niklas Backstrom (Min - G)
14. Jiri Hudler (Cgy - LW)
15. Dennis Seidenberg (Bos - D)
16. Derek Stepan (NYR - C)

IN! I am "Putting on the Foil" looking forward to it guys. Does my team name have to be my THP name? I can change it if I need

Ummm is the fanstasy hockey all filled up?

1 spot open

Honestly I was fairly happy with my mock draft team, I think there were 14-16 teams in it, took forever though, even with Auto Draft!!!
You cant have Stammer. He's mine. Dan promised.

I had to create a yahoo account for you nut jobs. But I'm in, should be fun.

If I get #1 pick I am taking Kovalchuk.

You wouldn't dare.

Sweet. Should we start up another thread for the fantasy league or just keep it in here?

I think this one is fine.. It's not like the NHL thread ever gets a real workout during the season anyways haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back