Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Cross Golf saved a lot of ears in Ohio last time. There would have been some miserable domes had they not stepped up like they did.

My Cross Beanie will be in attendance just in case!!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

I'm pumped to see the final list of attendees. Seems like I will have lots of good guys to meet .

Two of the listed hotels don't have rooms available.

My Cross Beanie will be in attendance just in case!!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

I sent mine to JConn, since he is a CG/Cross staffer and I felt like it better suited him since he could give his sponsor some feedback. But those beanies rocked.

Glad to hear you are getting to go to Ohio, dude. Have fun. Go low!

which two?

I've been looking at so many...

Fairfield Inn for sure. On one I looked for 4/25-4/28 and it had some available but didn't for 4/26-4/28.

Sorry, I should have kept better track. I'll do better next time when I'm sure which days and who is coming with me.

I've been looking at so many...

Fairfield Inn for sure. On one I looked for 4/25-4/28 and it had some available but didn't for 4/26-4/28.

Sorry, I should have kept better track. I'll do better next time when I'm sure which days and who is coming with me.

No problem buddy I was just curious so that no one else had to waste their time calling. I will make some calls tomorrow while at work and see who has rooms available and how many and post my findings.

Allan and I just grabbed at room at the Red Roof. $70 a night. We're just looking for a bed and a shower.

Seems only fitting t have some Maryland presence at this invitational

Anyone need a roommate? I'm a quiet sleeper, so no need to worry about snoring or anything. I'm the same as most - just want a bed and a shower in a not too disgusting hotel. I would be interested in staying Saturday night to play Sunday morning...if not, I will just hang out for a bit after the round and make the 2 hour drive back that evening.

Extended and filled by Friday...nailed half of it! Way to go fellas, knew it wouldn't stay open long.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Anyone need a roommate? I'm a quiet sleeper, so no need to worry about snoring or anything. I'm the same as most - just want a bed and a shower in a not too disgusting hotel. I would be interested in staying Saturday night to play Sunday morning...if not, I will just hang out for a bit after the round and make the 2 hour drive back that evening.

Hey bud. I'm Shef. Allan and I are coming from Western NY. We got a room for Friday and Saturday so we can do the Sunday morning round. I wouldn't be opposed to me bringing my air mattress and pump and you can take the bed. Not sure if you'd be into that or not.

Hey bud. I'm Shef. Allan and I are coming from Western NY. We got a room for Friday and Saturday so we can do the Sunday morning round. I wouldn't be opposed to me bringing my air mattress and pump and you can take the bed. Not sure if you'd be into that or not.

Dude, you're driving a hell of a lot further than I am...I can take the air mattress (I can sleep on a floor and be comfortable, so it's not a bother). I don't have an air mattress, but I can pack some sheets and a pillow for it if you wouldn't mind packing yours.

That'd be great with me if you two are cool with it.

Dude, you're driving a hell of a lot further than I am...I can take the air mattress (I can sleep on a floor and be comfortable, so it's not a bother). I don't have an air mattress, but I can pack some sheets and a pillow for it if you wouldn't mind packing yours.

That'd be great with me if you two are cool with it.

I'm sure he'd be ok with it! I'll get a hold of him tomorrow and double check but for right now definitely plan on it. Only makes it cheaper for all of us. And I don't mind sleeping on an air mattress I actually kind of like it. Lol we will figure it out but definitely plan on it!

I'm sure he'd be ok with it! I'll get a hold of him tomorrow and double check but for right now definitely plan on it. Only makes it cheaper for all of us. And I don't mind sleeping on an air mattress I actually kind of like it. Lol we will figure it out but definitely plan on it!

Sounds good man, really appreciate the offer. If he isn't down with the idea, no harm done just let me know.

I'm booked boys...watch out!

Registered and paid.... Let's do this

Back