UnOfficial Nor Cal/So Cal Get-Together Thread

Trying to make this work after some unexpected changes at home. I know this is late asking, but does anyone want to split a room?

Tim, was able to change my reservation to 2 beds. At the Hampton, will shoot you a PM with the details, but we can figure it out when we get to the course on Saturday.

I should know for sure tonight, but I think I am a go. Match play best ball sounds good to me. $15 credit is fine either way also. Handicap is 12.8. Been wanting to play both of these courses again for a while now. Big shout out to Roger for the hospitality of splitting a room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I'm so sorry; I've been MIA last month or two. I've been quite busy with personal stuff. I am still in.
Hope everyone's well and I'll see you soon.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry; I've been MIA last month or two. I've been quite busy with personal stuff. I am still in.
Hope everyone's well and I'll see you soon.

Glad to see you around again Mr. Thread.Starter.Person :alien:

Ok, looks like you guys have to put up with me. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Ok, looks like you guys have to put up with me. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

glad to hear you can make it. Does anybody have plans for dinner Saturday night? If people want to meet up somewhere for dinner, I would be down. If there is anywhere we should make reservations, let me know and I can try to make one.

glad to hear you can make it. Does anybody have plans for dinner Saturday night? If people want to meet up somewhere for dinner, I would be down. If there is anywhere we should make reservations, let me know and I can try to make one.

My buddy & I will probably have to get back to SLO fairly quick to appease the wife gods. BUT, we also plan to hit up the Firestone Taproom on our way home for some food and delicious brews.

I'm flying solo so I'm definitely down for food and drinks whenever possible!

The best steak house around is in Nippomo. Just south of pismo.

I like steak... I have no preference and really no idea about the area so I am open to wherever people might want to go.

The best steak house around is in Nippomo. Just south of pismo.

Jockos in Nipomo will be the place to go. Saturday night will require reservations and even then most likely a wait. It's unique. Vinyl tablecloths and an old west cafe sort of feel. Drinks are cheap and the food is great and good priced for what you get. If we can get a count, I'll do a reservation. Anyone who hasn't gone really should have the experience of Jockos when you're in the area.

I've never been, Jockos sounds good.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'm in for Jockos

One week gents! Really happy that this all came together, can't wait to tee it up with you all.

I'd recommend everyone follow the thread on Monday. Schanker and I will be doing a live draft to determine the Saturday teams/matches.

One week gents! Really happy that this all came together, can't wait to tee it up with you all.

I'd recommend everyone follow the thread on Monday. Schanker and I will be doing a live draft to determine the Saturday teams/matches.

Been looking forward to this for a long time now. Can't wait for next weekend to come.

Looking forward to teeing it up with you guys.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Are we playing any type of format on Sunday?

Are we playing any type of format on Sunday?

Matchplay singles on Sunday.

I'm watching the Presidents Cup as we speak to hone my craft.

Matchplay singles on Sunday.

I'm watching the Presidents Cup as we speak to hone my craft.

You better study hard. Will strategy change when you start the day down by so many?

Looking forward to hearing our captain's strategy. Do we keep it close so SoCal thinks that they have a chance next time OR do we just shut them out so they will want revenge? Decisions, decisions.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Jockos in Nipomo will be the place to go. Saturday night will require reservations and even then most likely a wait. It's unique. Vinyl tablecloths and an old west cafe sort of feel. Drinks are cheap and the food is great and good priced for what you get. If we can get a count, I'll do a reservation. Anyone who hasn't gone really should have the experience of Jockos when you're in the area.

I am in for Jockos (for 1).

Regarding dinner at Jocko's:

Its an hour's drive from Hunter Ranch to Jocko's. I'm assuming people will want to get checked in to hotels, get cleaned up for dinner, etc.

Is 7 pm too early? 7:30?

From recent posts I think we're at 9. Mancest, Duffer Too (2), asn21, time4tim, wonton, lobwood, radrob (2). If that's not right let me know.

either time is fine with me. Thanks for getting it set up!

Regarding dinner at Jocko's:

Its an hour's drive from Hunter Ranch to Jocko's. I'm assuming people will want to get checked in to hotels, get cleaned up for dinner, etc.

Is 7 pm too early? 7:30?

From recent posts I think we're at 9. Mancest, Duffer Too (2), asn21, time4tim, wonton, lobwood, radrob (2). If that's not right let me know.

Back