Push Carts Clicgear vs Tour Trek

AmberLamps

Reaction score
Handicap
I have had a Clicgear 3.0 for several years and love it. I have some buddies who have Caddytek and Tour Trek. Both are very comparable to my Clicgear at lower prices. The most common, and really only complaint I hear about the Tour Trek is that it steers off to one direction more-so than the Clicgear. Admittedly, it's not much of a complaint though.

Hope this helps.

I have the Tour Trek One Click and have been using it for years and have had no issues. I compared it with the Clicgear while in the store and basic functionality and ease of use was pretty similar. Clicgear definitely has more attachments and stuff but if that's not important to you, the Tour Trek is a good piece of equipment.

I've used both and both work fine for golfing. The Clicgear has a better build quality, break system, and rolls easier (probably tire size?). For me, it was worth the extra $50 for the Clicgear (They go onsale for $179 all the time).

If you're on a budget the cube is a decent cart.

I have the Tour Trek One Click and have been using it for years and have had no issues. I compared it with the Clicgear while in the store and basic functionality and ease of use was pretty similar. Clicgear definitely has more attachments and stuff but if that's not important to you, the Tour Trek is a good piece of equipment.

I also have the Tour Trek One Click and really like it. I've had mine for a couple of months now.

Dave

No experience with Tour Trek. I schlep a CG 3.5 myself. I like the cart it works well for me.

Mark Shuman

I was in the same boat. Based on the recommendations of the members here I bought the clicgear and I couldn't be happier.

Sorta late to this thread. I have a caddy tek bought from Costco online $109, two years ago. Not one single issue. Came with a small cooler at the bottom. With dry ice, it keeps my 4 beers and sandwich cold.

Buy the best one you can afford. You get what you pay for--ClicGear is the best imo.

Never used a Tour Trek, but I love my ClicGear.

My only experience is with a ClicGear 3.5 and I have had no problems at all. Excellent push cart and excellent quality. I also like the accessories that you can add to it. Try looking on the ClicGear site for their refurbished ones for a great buy. That is the way I went and as far as I could tell it was brand new! Tim

I was in the same boat. Based on the recommendations of the members here I bought the clicgear and I couldn't be happier.

Same here.

Same here.

I am in the same boat as everyone else who went clic gear. I bought nam 8.0 at the Novi, MI golf expo and I couldn't be happier with it

Still love mine. Been carrying a bit more this spring, but the CG I have rolls as nice and seems as solid as the first time I used it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back