True, he fitted me at 45.5 and a D6 SW. He said it would help with my OTT move. Hope tomorrow I can get things worked out so I can actually play with my very expensive driver!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, he fitted me at 45.5 and a D6 SW. He said it would help with my OTT move. Hope tomorrow I can get things worked out so I can actually play with my very expensive driver!!

Honestly I'm surprised at the price considering the shaft is $200 retail and the driver head can't be more than $400 brand new.

D6 is incredibly heavy at any rate, I can't imagine it'd be easy to swing no matter what type of club.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Paderson Shafts

Spent another hour with my fitter trying to figure some things out. He lightened the head a few grams to bring the SW down a notch. I hit a ton of balls, some with different shafts, and he still says this the best setup for me. I was getting the best spin numbers and distance with the Paderson, but the "feel" the Diamana W felt better. Still did not feel good and hitting everything left.
In the end I walked out still very disappointed and pissed that my $900 driver is not as good as some of the OTR drivers I have had.

Needless to say, I won't be doing anymore fittings. #overrated

Spent another hour with my fitter trying to figure some things out. He lightened the head a few grams to bring the SW down a notch. I hit a ton of balls, some with different shafts, and he still says this the best setup for me. I was getting the best spin numbers and distance with the Paderson, but the "feel" the Diamana W felt better. Still did not feel good and hitting everything left.
In the end I walked out still very disappointed and pissed that my $900 driver is not as good as some of the OTR drivers I have had.

900 is insanely high for that shaft and driver combo

We need to get you to a THP event. We can walk through everything and find something g perfect for you.

Lighten the head won't change how the shaft loads and the way it loads. Cut it down to your playing length. I'm certain it will fix the issues you're having.

The shafts are real easy to load, borderline whippy, but I also have the Blue in the fw, it's made for a smoother transition. I can't speak for the distance because of the low temperature around here, however the shaft is easy to hit because it's effortless to load. I find that it helps to smooth out my tempo.

I also have the amorphous vmt shaft in my driver, after some adjustment in length and swing weight, I've had some early success with it.

Real test will come when the season officially starts around here.

Somehow, I don't think this would work with my quick tempo and swing. I like the looks and the technology of the shaft, just don't think this would be the right mix for me. Thanks for your input.

Somehow, I don't think this would work with my quick tempo and swing. I like the looks and the technology of the shaft, just don't think this would be the right mix for me. Thanks for your input.
Not all of their models are meant for smooth tempos. They have several models with lower torque that would be more in your alley.

Finally have two rounds with this shaft and still having trouble. I did swap out some during the round with a Speeder 757 Evo TS and REALLY like that shaft. I love that shaft in my 3 wood and love it in the driver too. I am going to cut the Paderson down to play 44.75" and see what happens.

To to clarify about the $900 driver.
$150 fitting
$399 for M2 driver (ordered with 757 Speeder since free upgrade)(they don't offer head only purchase)
$260 Paderson shaft
$15 grip
$taxes

Anyone got these in irons?

I just picked up a set of 11 shafts for the irons. Now just need to find some nice heads to install them in.

I just picked up a set of 11 shafts for the irons. Now just need to find some nice heads to install them in.

Oh your going to have to fill this thread with info.

Good to see butt cpm's were they should be for flexes. 270cpm is a x flex for me, particularly being a high bend point. Higher torque should make these shafts very smooth and receptive on miss hits. The shaft design with high quality materials, producing and a shaft with 'said' tight dispersion, yet higher torque will go over well with a wide range of golfers. IMO with higher torque get a flex slightly on the stiffer side. Cobra's UST made VCLT shaft in the flyz+ drivert was similar torque. Not much can kick out my UST Elements Dk 6x...your welcome to try! ...I do like the shaft weights & green color .

Last edited:
Good to see butt cpm's were they should be for flexes. 270cpm is a x flex for me, particularly being a high bend point. Higher torque should make these shafts very smooth and receptive on miss hits. The shaft design with high quality materials, producing and a shaft with 'said' tight dispersion, yet higher torque will go over well with a wide range of golfers. IMO with higher torque get a flex slightly on the stiffer side. Cobra's UST made VCLT shaft in the flyz+ drivert was similar torque. Not much can kick out my UST Elements Dk 6x...your welcome to try! ...I do like the shaft weights & green color .

The shafts I picked up are (8) KG 800 IR T20 and (3) KG 800 WGE T20

Other than ir for iron and wge for wedge I have no idea about these. I'd love any info you could provide. Thanks!

Not sure about your swing and hows these play, gotta love shafts with high quality materials!...do keep us informed.

I like the look of the Nickel /110g x flex iron shafts. The butt CPM's are right up my alley for my swing. The torque numbers are tight too. I feel these will compete well with Aerotech & Re-coil. The numbers kinda remind me of the old G-Loomis x graphite iron shafts which were stellar

The shafts I picked up are (8) KG 800 IR T20 and (3) KG 800 WGE T20

Other than ir for iron and wge for wedge I have no idea about these. I'd love any info you could provide. Thanks!
KG 800 IRT20= Kevlar Green taper tip 80g regular flex iron shaft.

Thank you!
You bet! I will be curious to hear your feedback on the shafts. I just installed some Kevlar Blue 110g taper tip in some Mizuno MP-25's, I have to get some more time on them before I post my finding here but so far they are nice!

I have the same iron shafts mentioned above. I posted earlier that I was fit for these at Hot Stix in Scottsdale, these are the best iron shafts for feel dispersion and distance I have ever played and I had the recoil shafts in Apex heads before.
ive had these since spring and absolutely no issues with them. I highly recommend people try the Padderson shafts.
8 hcp. 7 iron/160

Has anyone hit the Driver shafts.
CPO has a Paderson Kevlar Ballistic KG 70 as a Regular flex that is tweaking my interest.

I have not, always wanted to, but never took the plunge

Back