2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

That's a cool contest

Morgan is brave if that her out in the fairway.....

How far out is the bag?

The best way to measure how close lightningbolt got is to use the Ward measurement.

1.5 wards is incredible.

cec222dab7dc5622208c2ce7a6d20962.jpg

It sure is, and I can't see anything. JB promised to yell if I was going to get hit.

Probably standing next to the bag is the safest place hahaha....at least Ethan gets protective gear.....

So much awesome going on in this thread! Loved catching up seems like everyone is having a blast!

I was really impressed with the ping Ls tech on the range.... Not so much on the course, 0/2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best way to measure how close lightningbolt got is to use the Ward measurement.

1.5 wards is incredible.
Lmao!

Awesome shot!

1 1/2 wardy's hahahaha

Awesome shot by Ron!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Carting with Altgolfer for the second 18. M1 is with us again and Seth and I are both crushing it. Might be my favorite so far. GBB is with again as well and I finally put a good swing on it and the face feels beautiful.

Just played a 360 yard par 4, driver - 9iron, driver, sink a putt. D200 bump and run FTW

F5 continues to be a little bit of a struggle but able to keep it in play.

Great shot, Captain Ron. Should be a tough one to beat

I really want to like the Great Big Bertha but it just doesn't work for me. Low launch and left every time.

f1c45a35f5b99ca92d3b6b4ea815f0b9.jpg

Back