THP CALLOUT: LiveGolf @ Capital Hill-Judge 4/29/2016

Campbell Toe

AKA Campbell Toe
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
You wanted the call out, here it is. Although we have some great tee times at Grand National, Oxmoor Valley, Hampton Cove, Hermitage and hopefully The Frog. I wanted to make the Judge our call out match. Although you are a scratch golfer and I suck, I think I have a chance(not really, maybe I can pull a Tonya Harding and have you taken out). I already have a bunch of built in excuses for when I lose. Even if you win, you still lose because you'll have to deal with me for the rest of the trip. Looking forward to showing you what an old man can do...besides breaking a hip.:eyepoke:

I think this is a great idea from THP! Although this will be the lowest interest call out in THP history, ha! If there is one thing that you do well, it is the excuses. :devil: I'm excited to play some courses that are so well regarded by the golf community. Let's do this! :loser:

That's a lot of pops to give. I'm going with time4tim!!

I think my personality attracts crickets. That's OK. I am looking forward to the Call Out and the trip all together. Wish Farmlinks and The Frog could have in part of it. Maybe some other time.

Some nice courses are laid out for you guys, have a blast!

#THPCallOuts have been a fun addition to this season, for sure.

Few questions before I make my pick...
1) What is the tale-of-the-tape? (WITB for both of you for the Call Out)
2) How many pops did you agree on?
3) (and very important) What are the stakes?

Look forward to checking-in on the action as it happens.

I think this is a great idea from THP! Although this will be the lowest interest call out in THP history, ha! If there is one thing that you do well, it is the excuses. :devil: I'm excited to play some courses that are so well regarded by the golf community. Let's do this! :loser:

The interest in Call Outs comes from many factors, but most importantly how well it is updated by the participants.

I think my personality attracts crickets. That's OK. I am looking forward to the Call Out and the trip all together. Wish Farmlinks and The Frog could have in part of it. Maybe some other time.

Your personality certainly does

I admit it. What I really enjoy is a 48 year old out driving a 30 year old. That always puts a smile on my face.

Let's see, I'm a mid to low single digit and Tim is somewhere around a 10. He plays more than I do and I haven't played much this winter spring. Last we played together was in CA in November on a new course and he beat me straight up 81 to my 83 I think.

I'm giving 10 strokes and loser has to listen to an album of music of the winner's choosing in the car. I've got elton johns new album ready to go for his listening pleasure, plus I know many of the lyrics! Ruh ro!

1) What is the tale-of-the-tape? (WITB for both of you for the Call Out

My club selection is in my sig.

Oh, he's giving me every bit of 10 strokes...on the hardest holes, by handicap.

If he wins, I buy him dinner, Cold Stone and a couple of Snickers for the next round.
If I win...same thing sounds good to me.

Look forward to checking-in on the action as it happens.[/QUOTE]

Let's see, I'm a mid to low single digit and Tim is somewhere around a 10. He plays more than I do and I haven't played much this winter spring. Last we played together was in CA in November on a new course and he beat me straight up 81 to my 83 I think.

I'm giving 10 strokes and loser has to listen to an album of music of the winner's choosing in the car. I've got elton johns new album ready to go for his listening pleasure, plus I know many of the lyrics! Ruh ro!

Actually I shot a 79. My first sub 80 round away from the home course. However, that was an aberration.

Alright, we got the stakes confused. Dinner, snickers, and coldstone it is!

I prefer Snickers, Cold Stone and Dinner in that order.

Also if I win, we find the local Golfsmith and I get to browse for an hour and not buy a single thing.

Going with my man Tim here!

Going with my man Tim here!

Thanks for the support Josh. When you get to MD. You and Livegolf should get together and play sometime. He's a good dude. Plus he lives in Virginia and loves to travel to play.

Thanks for the support Josh. When you get to MD. You and Livegolf should get together and play sometime. He's a good dude. Plus he lives in Virginia and loves to travel to play.

I'll definitely hit him up! And I'll see you tomorrow at Poppy Hills :D

Also if I win, we find the local Golfsmith and I get to browse for an hour and not buy a single thing.
Closest golfmith is an hour away in Birmingham. The judge is an awesome course and my favorite of the 3 at Capitol Hill by far.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So 1st round of the trip sees Time4tim 3 up through 3!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Updates? On course pics? It's a THP Call Ou

I'm taking my 2015 #TheKing roommate/teammate... Go get the "W" Tim!!!

Call this a prep round today! Tim was up early and i found my game coming in! I ended up with 80 and Tim with 90. So 10 strokes seems to make for a great competition tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Here we go! Played senator course as a warm up this morning. Tim gets 10 strokes

78b55e9569f30dd498e81f8450d38dcc.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Back