NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't dare.

I think this one is fine.. It's not like the NHL thread ever gets a real workout during the season anyways haha

Wanna bet?

Beauty! That should cap our 12.

Draft is at 10:15 EST. It's going to get rowdy!

Can we set up a live video chat or something? That would be epic.

I refuse. hahaha!

Lame but that shouldnt surprise me coming from you. How many people are in the fantasy league. I deserve to know...haha

Go for it, makes the person picking behind you love you :)

Yeah Kovy is going to tear it up. You will wish you had him on your worthless team.

True. Miller, and the only reason I know him is because he let down his country in the Olympics.

and now we're no longer friends...

Sweet. Should we start up another thread for the fantasy league or just keep it in here?

agree for separate thread.

Can we set up a live video chat or something? That would be epic.

if i was available i'd be down for a Hangout...was amazingingly awesome during our football draft this season.

Yeah Kovy is going to tear it up. You will wish you had him on your worthless team.

Nope. He would probably want to stay and play on your team anyways even if he was under contract with me.

Nope. He would probably want to stay and play on your team anyways even if he was under contract with me.

Lame. You arent Russian.

I cant stay up with all these posts

On hockey talk, Wade Redden signs for 1-year/$800,000 with St.Louis.

We are just trying to keep it on the first page so Ryan can actually find the thread.

hahaha. Wonder if he knows it's even in the "Sports Talk" section.

This is like half pace for the NFL thread man.. COME ON!

yeah but this 1 only have 5 people in it NFL get way more

I just wasn't sure if somebody was trying to launch an assahlt on the post count record or not

FYI

Pre-draft rankings application not friendly with Google Chrome :angry:
this league already sucks donkeys.

I just saw this email that Devils sent out to season ticket holders. Some pretty cool perks they are providing this year for fans to "make up" for the lockout:

We are thrilled with the return of NHL hockey to The Rock. First let us say Thank You! Season-Ticket Holders like you have helped Jersey’s Team exceed all previous single game on-sale results, and we are truly humbled by your overwhelming show of support.

As a member of the Devils Army, not only will you be seeing the best hockey in the world, but we will be providing you many great, one-of-a-kind perks, created exclusively for you as a Season Ticket Holder. You will be able to enjoy many of these promotions right away, while others will be introduced throughout the season.
As a permanent gesture of our appreciation, a name of your choice will be inscribed on your own personal brick in Championship Plaza. Displayed with the same pride that accompanies the Devils logo, we know that you will be proud to show others this recognition of your loyalty. Each account holder will be emailed instructions on how to provide the engraving you would like for your brick.
You may have already benefited from the exclusive ticket pre-sale offer or you may be planning to take advantage of it, so we have extended this opportunity. Either way, that’s just the beginning. As a Devils Season Ticket Holder, you will enjoy ALL these benefits and premium items at no additional cost:
*Personally Inscribed Brick in Championship Plaza.
*EXTENDED: Your opportunity to purchase tickets at 50% off for regular season games has been extended through Friday, January 25th at midnight.
*Two Free Tickets to one of four games of your choice which will be mailed to you before January 22 Opening Night.
*Little Devils Vouchers for four free tickets for kids under 12 to one of six games of your choice – redemption instructions will be sent soon via email.
*Devils Den Red Carpet Rewards where you will enjoy a 20% discount only made available for Season Ticket Holders through January 31st for ALL purchases at the Newly Designed Devils Den. All you will need to show is your Season Ticket at the register to enjoy the savings.
*Exclusive Watch Party where you can celebrate opening night Saturday, January 19 at the Rock, in one of our lounges (Click Here to RSVP). Please join us for appetizers, soft drinks and reduced bar prices.
*Two Complimentary Tickets to the 2013 NHL Draft at the Rock for each account – instructions will be sent to you as the Draft approaches.
*Exclusive Post-Game Skates on the main ice – you will be hearing from us soon with instructions to reserve your time to skate on the same sheet that Devils players played on earlier in the night.
*An Exclusive Lapel Pin designed especially for Season Ticket Holders.
*A Donation to Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund will be made by “Devils Care” on behalf of each Season Ticket Holder.
*Season Ticket Holder Tuesdays where you will receive a special offer every Tuesday throughout the season, exclusively for Season Ticket Holders via your “Devils Army Rewards” email.
All of these perks will be in addition to the Value, Access and Experience benefits that you already receive as a valued Season Ticket Holder.
We share your excitement about Devils hockey being back and, again, we thank you for your support and loyalty. Now, it’s time to DROP THE PUCK!

yeah but this 1 only have 5 people in it NFL get way more

I just wasn't sure if somebody was trying to launch an assahlt on the post count record or not

I'm sure no one's anywhere near the maxes people have set in those other threads. You're just going to have to love the NHL and join in on the fun buddy.

So so so so glad that guy isn't heading to Columbus. Did not want him at all on that roster.

Yeah, I don't think he's right for a rebuilding team. Someone like the Blues looking for some depth, it's a good fit I think.

Yeah, I don't think he's right for a rebuilding team. Someone like the Blues looking for some depth, it's a good fit I think.

I just don't see him (35) being that effective. His last NHL season was over two years ago and he only put up 14 points.. His dip from Ottawa in 05/06 has been massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back