Let me check....

Yep, my 2016 is open!

Damn. It's a long time to May. Couldn't get into the Kickoff Classic, so I won't be seeing any THPers for quite awhile. :sad:

I'm in for may

I'm out for the spring regardless of month. I have ANOTHER doctor's appointment for my arm on February 5th. If he can't fix it, I'm cutting the F'n thing off. I can play one-armed by the fall...maybe?

I'm out for the spring regardless of month. I have ANOTHER doctor's appointment for my arm on February 5th. If he can't fix it, I'm cutting the F'n thing off. I can play one-armed by the fall...maybe?

Sitting in the PT office right now, going on 300 days since my last round. I'm with you. Wonder if they do full shoulder transplants?

Maybe there's still time to sue that B**** that ran into you. Call Seth for a referral!

Pete, I played for 3 or 4 months in college with a neck brace on (4 fractured vertebrae) and right arm in a cast and sling (shattered right wrist) after rolling a Jeep. Suck it up buddy! lol

So, is this still a thing?

Sean and I were just chatting about this, I hope we can find a way to get together. Having missed the last one I am in need of an outing.

It will have to be relatively soon, Bill still is planning to have one in the fall and I think that will hurt fall attendance.

Bunch of nice courses down there! Have a buddy that lives there and we try to play a different course every time I visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said tell me where and when.

Let's set a date and they will come. Heck, Shane was wanting to come all the way from Missouri for a spring gethering. Let's discuss this weekend.

Boy seeing the RTJ course sure makes me want to Kinderlou.

Did someone say Jacksonville?

Did someone say Jacksonville?

I think the last weekend mentioned for this was the same weekend as The Players. They can probably squeeze us in, right?

I think the last weekend mentioned for this was the same weekend as The Players. They can probably squeeze us in, right?

Uh...

Maybe not schedule it for that weekend, as much as I enjoy spending $450/night on a Super 8.

But, if it works calendar wise for me, I'd be in. Not too far.

Any time after March 12th I can work with.

I wonder if this will end up being an early summer Gethering. Doing everything at Kinderlou is just easy. The condos are superb, the course is top notch, Stan's Meats looks forward to us coming and cleaning them out of ribeyes and NY strips, you've got Chik-fil-a AND Bojangles for your preferred chicken biscuit(except on Sundays) and I'm pretty sure after like 5 of these things, we kind of have to.

It is the perfect spot for fun and games

I'd be interested in going this year. Hopefully I can swing it when the date is picked.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ready to pick a date and take a poll of participants? This is too good of a tradition to just let ride off into the sunset. And, as Greg said, Kinderlou has everything we could possibly need at a very reasonable price.

I sent her an email Monday afternoon....waiting.

Back