Status
Not open for further replies.
Things seem to be getting better. Wife is feeling pretty good after the baby was born. She had some complications and hasn't been feeling well but now seems to be back to herself. That's a big HHJJ

I found out today I got the job I applied for. It feels really good to be wanted and appreciated, and to have options.

JB absolutely made my year yesterday. As some know, I'm one of the guys that has always tried to maintain a THP headcover collection and there have been a few I thought I would never have in the collection due to exclusivity of them and small number made. Well JB helped to keep my collection "complete" by bringing this to Alabama for me. Absolutely selfless of him and so very much appreciated!!

42428dfa63bf8b71585f60fb93440ed4.jpg

6c816aa811ca2222a5dfb5088a525b6b.jpg

The Golf Gods were looking down on me at the Cleveland Golf Show today!!!

I won a new TaylorMade M1 driver for winning the long drive competition.

I also made a hole in one in the closest to the pin competition. I get to go back tomorrow for a chance to win a trip to the World Amateur tournament in Myrtle Beach and possibly $25k!!!!!

I also made a hole in one in the closest to the pin competition. I get to go back tomorrow for a chance to win a trip to the World Amateur tournament in Myrtle Beach and possibly $25k!!!!!

Damn dude. That's one hell of an incredible day, congrats!!

Awesome day! I hope tomorrow goes even better. Good luck!

JB absolutely made my year yesterday. As some know, I'm one of the guys that has always tried to maintain a THP headcover collection and there have been a few I thought I would never have in the collection due to exclusivity of them and small number made. Well JB helped to keep my collection "complete" by bringing this to Alabama for me. Absolutely selfless of him and so very much appreciated!!

42428dfa63bf8b71585f60fb93440ed4.jpg

6c816aa811ca2222a5dfb5088a525b6b.jpg

Dude that is sweet! Hats off to JB.

My daughters volleyball team took 2nd in a 20 team tourney today. More importantly, they played better as a team today & didn't throw in the towel when they got behind in a couple of sets.

Warm weather puts me in such a good mood.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Playing 18 holes in February in MA with 3 other THPers.

Can't get much more of a happy than that!

Got a couple items on the house repaired that really needed it. One window is shot though, looks like I'll need a professional to come in and rebuild it ... blah. At least I got most of the minor stuff done for only a few bucks.

Having my boy ask me to play golf yesterday and today.

I was struggling with what I believe was seasonal affective disorder this winter. And it was bad the last month or so. I can't describe how good it felt to play down in Alabama over the weekend with everyone at the Kentwool Kickoff Classic. I've only got a few more weeks until things start perking up here weather wise but it seems like just what I needed to make it through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was struggling with what I believe was seasonal affective disorder this winter. And it was bad the last month or so. I can't describe how good it felt to play down in Alabama over the weekend with everyone at the Kentwool Kickoff Classic. I've only got a few more weeks until things start perking up here weather wise but it seems like just what I needed to make it through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is awesome! I am 100% sure I could not live in a cold weather climate (As much as I love the cold and hate the heat) specifically for that issue, I would be so depressed. I get depressed here when it rains or is gray for just a few days. Sunshine and blue skies are imperative to my mental health, even if I am the palest person in Florida because I don't actually go outside much, I just enjoy looking at it.

While I didnt play as well as I had hoped my HHJJ is that I managed to golf 3 straight rounds with no pain meds of any sort. Lord knows I chunked a few balls out there and the hand/wrist held up, which is extremely promising for me.

While I didnt play as well as I had hoped my HHJJ is that I managed to golf 3 straight rounds with no pain meds of any sort. Lord knows I chunked a few balls out there and the hand/wrist held up, which is extremely promising for me.

This is a massive win Mike. MASSIVE.

Watching my son chase ducks for 30 min in the park.

This is a massive win Mike. MASSIVE.
Yeah man...gives me the confidence to move forward with lesson purchases and not be afraid ill jack things uo

Yeah man...gives me the confidence to move forward with lesson purchases and not be afraid ill jack things uo

This makes me happy on multiple levels, bc I still remember hole 18 on day 1 at Disney when you went pale from pain. Scary freaking stuff.

This makes me happy on multiple levels, bc I still remember hole 18 on day 1 at Disney when you went pale from pain. Scary freaking stuff.

He gave you a better effort than he did when we played GC of Dublin hahaha! #ConversationCaddie

He gave you a better effort than he did when we played GC of Dublin hahaha! #ConversationCaddie

We gave it a good run. #BetterThanTeamDeanDean

Hahaha

We gave it a good run. #BetterThanTeamDeanDean

Hahaha

nobody remembers what you did at that event. Now Prestige Worldwide, that team has reached legendary status hehe

I've experienced THP event hangover before, but this time it was different. Today instead of being bummed it's all over, i'm just counting the days till i get to play some more amazing golf with some old and new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back