Live Scoring Coming To THP Events In 2016

Success. Seriously.

Such a fantastic element added to THP events, so stoked to see this continue to evolve.
It was awesome to be able to follow along with all the matches on the course, so easy to use for score posting, didn't take long at all.

Success. Seriously.

Such a fantastic element added to THP events, so stoked to see this continue to evolve.

It's even better than advertised IMO!

Found the live scoring on THP via GameGolf was great. Can't imagine how fun it was being able to follow along as an observer. I can admit I even peeked more than once to follow along with those other matches taking place. Great stuff!!! Pretty easy to navigate and input scores.

Found the live scoring on THP via GameGolf was great. Can't imagine how fun it was being able to follow along as an observer. I can admit I even peeked more than once to follow along with those other matches taking place. Great stuff!!! Pretty easy to navigate and input scores.

Dude, I checked for updates after every hole. Knowing where the team stood was fantastic, and, even amped the pressure up a bit to grind and play better.

Dude, I checked for updates after every hole. Knowing where the team stood was fantastic, and, even amped the pressure up a bit to grind and play better.

Hahaha I did too. Added even more pressure down the stretch.

This was amazing for the kickoff classic.

Our league has used it since last spring and most of the guys love it. Easy to score, chat, post pics and keep track of the leaders. Those that are tech challenged aren't to keen on it, but they are coming around.
Don't forget to tweak your settings to get the notifications you want.

Tazz

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This was an awesome addition to THP events. The posts in the live update thread were great too but this app and the scoreboard was easier to paint the picture

So happy seeing these used and add the fact that this didn't take away at all from the content being shared. Just worked so damn well in all regards.

This was an awesome addition to THP events. The posts in the live update thread were great too but this app and the scoreboard was easier to paint the picture

Yeah it was awesome to be able to check in when I had time, and not have to read through and try to remember all the scores.

I of course went through later and read the whole thing.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Live scoring made it really easy to follow the weekend action. What a great addition it is for those of us not participating in the event.

So much easier to follow the action. Count me in as another fan of this addition.

We have a few small kinks to work out but in due time this thing will be even cooler

We have a few small kinks to work out but in due time this thing will be even cooler
Exactly. It worked well from a user standpoint, but a few backend kinks to get worked out, for sure.

Very cool to see this getting used. Such a cool addition to the events!

Really enjoyed being able to follow the action and input the scores. The embedded scoreboard was a huge win.

Also big thank you to War Eagle for all the work and time put in behind the scenes with the app to make sure the players and those following along were able to view/use the app seamlessly.

Looking forward to seeing what's in store.
Exactly. It worked well from a user standpoint, but a few backend kinks to get worked out, for sure.
Thanks to both you and Ben for working the magic. From a user standpoint it seemed to function perfectly.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks for putting all the time/work to get it setup before hand, so easy for us to use the code and select game, but I know there's was a whole lot going on behind the scenes to get it all prepped.

Really glad everyone enjoyed this. Being a tech junkie at times, I absolutely loved how fluid the app was (iOS) and how easy it was to navigate during the round, etc.

Is was a tremendous asset to those participating, and by participating, I mean both players and those not playing. It really brought the event closer I believe. I can envision having the app open and the forum going at the same time and it's almost like having an announcer there........ummmm.......just not Johnny Miller........:alien:

Really glad everyone enjoyed this. Being a tech junkie at times, I absolutely loved how fluid the app was (iOS) and how easy it was to navigate during the round, etc.
The rotating of the screen was so easy to switch between entering scores and checking the leaderboard.

This added a great dimension to the competition. Was really cool to follow the other matches as we were playing ourselves. I'll definitely be using this app in the future.

The rotating of the screen was so easy to switch between entering scores and checking the leaderboard.

Exactly! It was that easy! Turn your screen one way to look at the match, the other way to input scores.

Is was a tremendous asset to those participating, and by participating, I mean both players and those not playing. It really brought the event closer I believe. I can envision having the app open and the forum going at the same time and it's almost like having an announcer there........ummmm.......just not Johnny Miller........:alien:

with most of the people on this forum I would think more Feherty than Miller :alien:

Back