What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set the official shank record for North East Georgia :angry::banghead::at-wits-end::beat-up::deadhorse::devil::golf3::wtf:.... On the other hand I hit my driver beautiful all day, my long, mid, and short irons up to 100 yards really solid.

Thping all day and some bridgestone Morgan cup pondering

Put my new driving net together - the mat also arrived yesterday.

Once together started hitting balls - it's awesome!!!

yhebemer.jpg

y2a4e8y2.jpg

zyzu7abu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got in a couple of buckets at the range and a half an hour of putting practice in. Then I played 18 at Navy-Marine golf course. Shot an 82.

Practiced putting and chipping during my lunch hour (yesterday).

Put my new driving net together - the mat also arrived yesterday.

Once together started hitting balls - it's awesome!!!

yhebemer.jpg

I NEED this set up in my back yard!

Grats on the net and mat Xt1 I have a setup almot exactly like that I got for Christmas, I am really enjoying it.

Grats on the net and mat Xt1 I have a setup almot exactly like that I got for Christmas, I am really enjoying it.

Thanks man - am hoping this helps my game.

Hit about 100 balls last night :)

Hit some Nike VR Pro Combo CB irons! Very nice!

Tapping away on my S3

Spent time THPing, watched some golf on TGC, played 18 holes then came home to unwrap my Bridgestone Mystery Product.

Shot 38 2 over par for my simulator league.

Installed a Cobra sleeve/adapter on the new Miyazaki JDL 6s shaft. Curing now!

Went to the range on lunch and hit a bucket. No matter that it's 30-40 degrees. Getting better each day is priceless.

Getting ready to play 18. In the hole.

Had a completely amazing fitting with GolfTEC. Full writeup of how that went in another thread if anyone is interested in the details. And I wore my THP Tour van hat.

I set a set of Mizuno irons in my future. :)

Had a completely amazing fitting with GolfTEC. Full writeup of how that went in another thread if anyone is interested in the details. And I wore my THP Tour van hat.

I set a set of Mizuno irons in my future. :)

That's awesome man. I'm gonna check it out as I'm going in Tuesday for an iron/wedge fitting.

As every day I spent time on THP, watched some of TGC. Today I also got in 18 holes with my Bridgestone Mystery Ball that I am testing and shot 41/38=79 in low 40's temperatures.

Set up a tee time for Sunday with a friend and one for Thursday with a business partner. Praise the Lord I get to play some golf!!!!!!!!!!!

Some THP time, and have spend about the last hour and half on birdie ball mat...

Hit almost all of the 2013 Callaway gear at the golf shop today. They didn't have a RazrFitXtreme out for demo yet and they only had the X Hot Pro driver in 8.5 degree otherwise it was all there and it's all glorious!!!

Rolled a half dozen Odyssee putters and took a few swings with the Xtreme 3w. Came away feel content

Beat up an impact bag for about 20 minutes. So much easier to do things right on that vs a golf ball :/

Had a GREAT hour lesson with my coach today. Really worked on making solid contact and it was great. Hitting the ball so sweet right now. I also learned that MB's are not for me, even thought I hit the ball a mile in the air. CB's FTW!!!

Played 18 with "Bridgestone Mystery Ball". Shot 38/39 for 77...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back