The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These gals that do all these remodels on DIY and HGTV are always pretty hot. I see contractors all freaking day long and none of them look anything like this. What the Hell?!?
The contractors around here all look like them girls...lol

The contractors around here all look like them girls...lol

I'm doing this job in the wrong freaking state, apparently. Actually, I am doing everything in the wrong freaking state. But I ain't moving to Wyoming.

I'm doing this job in the wrong freaking state, apparently. Actually, I am doing everything in the wrong freaking state. But I ain't moving to Wyoming.
I don't blame you

My son is spending the night with me tonight. First time since the split up a week ago.

It's been an emotional night, but mostly good ones.

My son is spending the night with me tonight. First time since the split up a week ago.

Enjoy it!

Too cold, remote and isn't Wyoming where all those militia groups hide out at? LOL. Or am I thinking of Montana?
I'm sure there's a few... Montana has a lot and so does Utah.. They don't bother me, I've got more guns than they do! LOL

Yeah, no doubt, what Smalls said man.. Enjoy that time with the little man!!!!

More Prison Break tonight.. Solid solid, although there is very little prison breaking right now.

Great show. Watched the whole series's in about a month

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Been a while since I've seen a Spencers store. Never laughed more in a store.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Im better than earlier, the kids are in bed the wifes out with the girls, I got the golf on an a beer in my hand.

Im better than earlier, the kids are in bed the wifes out with the girls, I got the golf on an a beer in my hand.

Sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back