Cobra F6 Baffler Fairway Wood

So.... release date? Come on Cobra, quit teasing us.

Pre-ordered.

As a guy who played the original Raylor and several Bafflers back in the 90s, this really has me interested. I love my 5w, but I'll hit this...

According to Cobra, June 1st/16. This was told to us at an industry seminar in Toronto on March 21/16.

This is definitely at the top of my ponder list. I'm really wondering how I would set up the top of my bag if I went this route though. I've always had driver, 3 wood, hybrid. I wonder if this could replace the hybrid?

According to Cobra, June 1st/16. This was told to us at an industry seminar in Toronto on March 21/16.

That changed this week, they moved it up to May 1. It's reported as that in multiple places.

b80f0cefe0db71cbec93771148c4bb6e.jpg

Hello there.

That screams "PUT ME TO WORK!"

Those rails are intriguing as hell.

are the screws on the bottom for adjustable weights?

i think i want this. fairway wood still just isn't clicking for me. i need something with more confidence off the deck, and more launch. i really don't think there would be much distance loss either over my existing 4w.

Its a club that could easily fit in to my bag, between the mini driver and heavenwood. Can't wait to see how it performs.

are the screws on the bottom for adjustable weights?

i think i want this. fairway wood still just isn't clicking for me. i need something with more confidence off the deck, and more launch. i really don't think there would be much distance loss either over my existing 4w.

Yes, I think it has the same weight altering system that the F6 driver has. Not the sliding weight, but the movable weight that could be moved forward for increased distance and back for increased forgiveness and launch.

Yes, the weight goes back for increased forgiveness and launch for me.

Saving my trade in money for this club in May.

On its way to Jman for review.

Nice, looking forward to this. Heavenwood comparisions should be fun.

Saving my trade in money for this club in May.

I just picked up a XR 16 5w from Global Golf... there is a 90 day playability guarantee that I might be using for the first time if this bad boy is as good as I think it will be.

Booooooom!

Looking forward to really digging in on the data with this one. Lots of interesting design pieces here.

I like the looks of this one and if its as easy to hit as advertised ill be all over it.

Hoping to be able to grab this one from the post office tomorrow and get some insanely detailed pics up in the evening.

Was told this is head is small and compact but just launches the golf ball. About 5w head size. Can't wait to see these in person when they are launched. Heard nothing but good things

Was told this is head is small and compact but just launches the golf ball. About 5w head size. Can't wait to see these in person when they are launched. Heard nothing but good things

Based on the Bio+ profile I believe, which is definitely​ a smaller head.

Based on the Bio+ profile I believe, which is definitely​ a smaller head.

I love small FW's. Can't wait to see your pictures on this one and see how it performs in your review!

I love small FW's. Can't wait to see your pictures on this one and see how it performs in your review!

I was a BIG fan of the Bio+, so it has got my full attention, those rails look pretty dang unique.

Back