jspangs

Reaction score
Handicap
Today my wife informs me that see doesn't know what to get me for Christmas, so for a present I should just plan a golf trip for myself. So I figured I would would ask my fellow THPers if anyone would also be interested in a trip. It would be nice to get a number of golfers to go. I have no travel plans yet and was just kinda getting a feeler of the number we could get. I was think springish. Thanks.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

That sounds like the Ultimate gift. Take a look at the events calendar. Could be something that lines up schedule wise and it sounds like cost won't be an issue!

Hilton head is an awesome place for golf and there's going to be a bunch of THP'rs there in March, make a week out of it, great golf packages down there.

Echoing here.

Indy has a THP event coming, Hilton Head, and Many other events!

Good times!

Well Indy will be on my schedule anyways so I don't want to waste a trip on that. Hilton head didn't find into my schedule otherwise that would be a for sure trip for me.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

That sounds like the Ultimate gift. Take a look at the events calendar. Could be something that lines up schedule wise and it sounds like cost won't be an issue!

Yeah, with 14-15 events, there really is something for everybody.

Tell her you want to save the gift til next summer and do the championship

Tell her you want to save the gift til next summer and do the championship

Oh, I can plan the trip for whenever, but I highly doubt I make it into the Morgan Cup.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Oh, I can plan the trip for whenever, but I highly doubt I make it into the Morgan Cup.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

I believe Mike Dean was referring to the THP Bridgestone Championship at the beautiful PGA National Resort and Spa.

I believe Mike Dean was referring to the THP Bridgestone Championship at the beautiful PGA National Resort and Spa.

Yeah ...what he said

championship was pretty epic this year.... i think next year will be even better.

What an awesome present, jspangs!

The Championship was simply a wonderful event, shared by wonderful people.

Yeah, with 14-15 events, there really is something for everybody.

QFT, THP has done an amazing job getting numerous options on the calendar!

Jordan I'm surprised you haven't texted me yet. You know me Tyler and Dave will be down for sure. Plus I think we should plan a cannonball run to Indy. Just sayin

Jordan I'm surprised you haven't texted me yet. You know me Tyler and Dave will be down for sure. Plus I think we should plan a cannonball run to Indy. Just sayin

Oh you were going to be getting a text, I just need to figure out a time, I know end of April-may is out for you and I won't be getting back from Canada til end of March- Aprilish.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Back