2016 Tour Edge Exotics Putters Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV speaks with Tour Edge Exotics about their new putter line.

Here we go!!!! Content!!! However this darn planes Internet is cramping my style.

Well done with the traffic Wardy.

One thing I love about TE is the man behind the design is also the man behind the entire company. His well being lives and dies by his work. There's something to say about someone like that. Looking forward to more info about these putters and hopefully getting to try one out myself

Good interview. The putter line is intriguing and standard 360g with the ability to do counterbalanced is nice

Great interview ddec. I liked when she referred to the SS grip as the "fatter" one very technical haha... I like that the owner put his name on these really standing behind the craftsmanship and design, i haven't paid much attention to TE but they are definitely on my radar for this year

Well done Dean! Not a name I think of when pondering putters. 360+ grams.....heavy hammer

Well done Dean! Not a name I think of when pondering putters. 360+ grams.....heavy hammer
Certainly some weight. The face of these putters are gorgeous.

Nice Dean! some good info and I like the heavier head. Be interested to see if these show up anywhere near me and what kind of price point they will be at.

Well done. Definitely not a company that I would have thought of for putters. I thought it was really cool how special these putter designs were to the owner of Tour Edge.

A lot of people enjoyed these.

Well done Dean ,Love seeing the smaller OEM 's making a huge splash and TE is doing just that .

Great work, guys. Pretty cool that the putters were designed by the CEO. I would love the opportunity to roll one of these.

Well done Dean! Never have looked at a TE putter, but these sound like they mar definitely be worth checking out.

Nice interview Dean! Cool to hear the backstory on these. Now to find that one I saw in a photo yesterday to get the scoop.

Nice vid, great work Dean. The heavier head actually sounds really good to me, I like feeling the clubhead weight on all my clubs, putter included, and the milling on those is just beautiful. I'd love to roll those in person.

Great insight during the interview. I love the heavy weight and counterbalance idea. I will have to try that one, plus I love mallet style putters anyway!

Another great interview. I can say I have honestly never seen a TE anything around here. The putters look interesting though, the counterbalance thing is something I need to look more into.

Nice! 365 gram center shafted putter in a smaller mallet design, that's something I could get behind.

That mallet,Drool. I may need to try these

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Great interview Dean! I like the sound of these.

Here are some pix from their website":

I think this is the 1.3:

prodbig.jpg

This is the DG Tour Proto model:
techlayer.jpg

I don't see a center-shafted model listed yet.

That mallet,Drool. I may need to try these

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

That was a really good looking putter.

I don't see a center-shafted model listed yet.

Definitely a model that will be offered based on the photos. Center shafted is the 5.1. I am interested in the 4.1 with no alignment aids, minimal offset, and what looks like a good hosel location for my stroke needs.

CZ0ipjKUYAEJjPw.jpg

Great job Deano, I could be tempted by that center shaft model putter for sure.

Love the face of these! And Tour Edge releasing a center shafted putter for those interested in that!

Back