Ziggy played guitar - RIP David Bowie

Had no idea he was sick but I did always enjoy his music. Sad to see another great go to such a terrible disease.

Here is an awesome performance from an old Crosby Christmas special.

[video=youtube;ADbJLo4x-tk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADbJLo4x-tk[/video]

My all time favorite Christmas song performance!!! RIP David

RIP. Saw him during his Glass Spider tour in the late 80's. What a talented man - well ahead of his time. His music and influence helped define our musical landscape for years.

Was looking forward to hearing the new album Blackstar and then saw the first thing this morning that he had died. Wow, what a loss - like others I had no idea .... Such a rock legend and innovator and possibly the coolest guy on the planet for the past 45 or so years.

Very sad day, he was a great icon with phenomenal music. He will definitely be missed, was shocked when I heard it was cancer seeing as I hadn't heard anything earlier... Eff Cancer.

Listening to the "Blackstar" album on Spotify while I work today. Its pretty damn solid. RIP Major Tom!

Must admit, never thought myself much of a Bowie fan. Could have named 3 or 4 of his songs at most. Then obviously hearing of his death and watching the news from back home showing his history, I decided to have a listen to his greatest hits on Spotify. I had no idea most of those songs were Bowie songs. I knew them all, and liked them all. He's definitely up there with Freddie Mercury as one of the great showmen. RIP.

My all time favorite Christmas song performance!!! RIP David

Same here. Wife does not like it - I tell her it sums up the true spirit of Christmas as well as any song can.

Back