The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

c6215806e408299fbe7fc15ef5ab752a.jpg

d86066779fcf01b025472c96d04687c8.jpg

Guys he said selfies, not prison mug shots haha

One last range sesh and I'm all dialed in. Boy are these things good!
2a992cb28aa225e6da273651b1b1582a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet putter cover #.

Guys he said selfies, not prison mug shots haha
Trying to save all my smiles for next week, I imagine my face might freeze that way.

That headcover is awesome Hashtag!

Look at Hashtag...Practicing...

Safe travels tomorrow everyone, I cannot wait to follow along in this great event!

I can't wait to see how this year's event is similar, and I cannot wait to see how this event is different!

Have a blast everyone!

I also wanted to post in here a huge thank you to Callaway and the ZooCrew for taking care of not only myself in last year's event, but also my teammates, the original DreamTeam members, This years team, and also future participants.

First class people, first class company, simply excellence all around!

Thanks again Callaway and ZooCrew!

Loving the TeamRedemption #selfies! Look forward to meeting you guys.

83067a9efa8ae3f68f0c3aa914cabdca.jpg

Can not wait to get to the airport tomorrow but I haven't finished packing yet but I know one thing...overpacked already #TheGrandaddy

I hope everyone has safe travels tomorrow...I am so excited to follow along with your exciting week. So proud of you all for the process this far, and win or lose, we'll all be proud of how you represent the rest of us this week.

Travel safe tomorrow everyone. Hopefully smooth connections for everyone!

Safe travels everyone! Good luck and have a great time! Can't wait to follow along with this one. Periscopes please haha

Safe travels guys and good luck. Enjoy every second and give it your best, bring home that belt!!! :D

Team Redemption: let's see some pre Grandaddy selfies, so we can put screen names with faces and know what we're up against!

Just finishing packing. Up at 4:30 am to catch my flight.

b90abae134067fdbb3cac121de61de41.jpg

Still haven't packed should start soon.

Mobile battery charger purchased, last load of laundry going and suit case is almost full. Let's do this!

Suitcase is packed. Alarms are set. Ready for tomorrow.

I was done by 830. Thats way to far in advance for me.

I'm disappointed. I put my golf shoes by my suitcase and decided to go for a run so now I have to shower and all that before I can start packing. Maybe ill be done by midnight haha

I'm disappointed. I put my golf shoes by my suitcase and decided to go for a run so now I have to shower and all that before I can start packing. Maybe ill be done by midnight haha
Haven't done my backpack yet. Forcing myself to stay up until at least mid night.

Back