Arnold Palmer Saves Christmas!

drp3434

I'm either golfing or wishing I was golfing
Reaction score
Handicap
This is awesome. So sad and so great all at the same time.
[video=youtube_share;i-BjGTuEG0M]http://youtu.be/i-BjGTuEG0M[/video]

Man that's cool. Makes you step back and really think about what's important, and it certainly isn't the toys.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks I needed that

That's a very nice and sad story at the same time. Arnold is a true gentlemen! I know that feeling very well myself. My son was hospitalized for the first 4 months of his life. Such a depressing time there. To see the kids smile hit me. The spirit of Christmas is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got something in my eye....

Love people! Each and every day, tell those you love how much they mean to you!

Arny still giving his all for the people. Class act :thumb:

As everyone else said, that was both heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. One of my friend's father does Santa at a local hospital and he says that he hates every second while he is doing it, but can't disappoint the kids each year. He is drained afterwards, all these kids ask for is to be healthy or not have to stay in the hospital any more and he is powerless to help.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We have St. Jude right here. Every time I see a commercial for them or a piece like the AP video above, it gets VERY dusty wherever I am. Just very touching and humbles us to consider what is really important.

JM

Thanks for sharing. Made me cry, but a good reminder of what is important.

Who started cutting onions in my office?

Pretty amazing and only a very small part of what Arnold Palmer does for kids. A real hero in my books!

Yeah, I teared up. I'm man enough to admit that was pure amazing.

What a class act. I'm going to go home tonight after work and just give me little girl the biggest hug.

This is one of those things that hits you where it counts. Influential people using his power to make this world a better place. When I watched this earlier it was a bit dusty

that's awesome, cool vid. thanks for posting.

Something weird happens to my eyes when I watch this video.

Something weird happens to my eyes when I watch this video.

I'm thinking somehow through the speakers there were fumes from onions. Great stuff , taking care of the young ones is always touching.

Amazing

I'm thinking somehow through the speakers there were fumes from onions. Great stuff , taking care of the young ones is always touching.

That must be it. So awesome to see Arnie doing something so positive.

Back