rb81

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to intro myself and say thanks to everyone who runs this site. I recently overhauled the top of my bag and the insight I got from the reviews here helped me make an informed decision. I have really enjoyed the site and my only regret is not finding it years earlier. I just hope that it doesn't lead to excessive golf purchases. I look forward to being a part of the community.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Glad to have you around. Welcome!

Welcome to thp

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! It's cost me a heap in less than 2 months!

Glad you were able to get the top of your bag straightened out with some help from the forum. Welcome and I hope you stick around

Just wanted to intro myself and say thanks to everyone who runs this site. I recently overhauled the top of my bag and the insight I got from the reviews here helped me make an informed decision. I have really enjoyed the site and my only regret is not finding it years earlier. I just hope that it doesn't lead to excessive golf purchases. I look forward to being a part of the community.

Welcome and good luck with that!

:welcome: I sugggest you stay away from the Deal of the Day thread, I have many golf items that I really did not know that I needed thanks to that one.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

Welcome and glad ya joined us!

Welcome to :thp:!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP rb81!

Back