What was your lowest 18-hole round of the Year?

74 twice.

87 at The Old Brickyard this summer.

Shot a 75 at Hazelmere Golf Course in August.

4 birdies
5 bogeys
1 double

The crazy thing about this round is I hit 14 GIR and I must have missed 3 or 4 more 4-6 footers for birdie.

72 (E) at Maryvale Golf Course in Phoenix.

67 (-5) with THPers late in the year at Pine Forest in Northern Ohio.

Holy cow what an experience that was. All birds. No boges.

The happiest I've been about any round of golf this year was seeing the "What Did You Shoot?" Thread that day. Such an amazing round, Dan.

80. Someday I hope to break that. :banghead:

The happiest I've been about any round of golf this year was seeing the "What Did You Shoot?" Thread that day. Such an amazing round, Dan.

That's pretty awesome right there. It's fun to think about how you guys basically started my 2013 golf year in Monroe. Forgettable scores, unforgettable memories.

84 Stone Creek, Ocala FL and a PB.

78 on a par 68 course. Though some forward tees were in play due to maintenance work, I'm taking it!

89 That darn number!

2014 Will bring me a 79!

Shot 75 once, and never got close to that number again.

It was an 83 which was coincidentally my last round I played.

Momentum baby

Had 3 73's (+1) this season at my easy home course. Outside of that, it'd have to be a 77 at the local metropark course.

83 from the blues at Evansville CC

74 at Colonial golfers links

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

67 (-5) with THPers late in the year at Pine Forest in Northern Ohio.

Holy cow what an experience that was. All birds. No boges.

And not giving Carfagnia the honors until his birdie birdie finish. Amazing round Dan.

That's pretty awesome right there. It's fun to think about how you guys basically started my 2013 golf year in Monroe. Forgettable scores, unforgettable memories.

Honestly hard to imagine that the MCC round was in 2013. Seems like ages ago. Not to mention the subsequent rounds in OH, IL and ATL.

What a fantastic golfing year!

I shot an 85 at Wicker Memorial Park. 5 rounds in the 80's this year. Hoping to increase that number in 2014 with a 70-something in there too!

Shot 75 once, and never got close to that number again.

That's silly. I want to see 75's out of you more than that next year. No reason why not with that swing and your putting stroke.

That's silly. I want to see 75's out of you more than that next year. No reason why not with that swing and your putting stroke.

No need to judge brother....I'm sensitive lol

Think I shot 74 once and a few 75s and 76s thrown in there. Hoping I am more consistent next year.

76 on a par 71, +5. My PB, and a day after my previous PB of 78. Only two times I've shot in the 70s. Hoping for several more next year!

I shot a PB of 75 around the 4th of July while playing with Cookie, Niteowl, and Jman. Best feeling ever on the course. Actually, I had quite a few rounds in the high 70's after that round, but can not get close to it now.

Back