golfer/tennis elbow

phenom4hire

Reaction score
Handicap
18-19
About four years ago I had some soreness in my arm and elbow after a round and thought nothing of it. After that day the more I played the worse it got. I finally figured out I had golfers elbow and I didnt want to quit playing or get surgery or anything so I started looking for alternative solutions. I asked around and researched for several weeks and I believe I came to the root of my problem which was specifically wrist and forearm strength. I am in pretty good shape and workout pretty regularly but must admit I kind of neglected those those two areas. I took 1 month off golf completely and did nothing strenuous with that arm. After that month I started lightly working out and targeting those two areas specifically about twice a week. After three 60 days I had no pain after I played a round and have not had a problem since.

I am of course not a doctor and anything you decide should probably be ran by your physician. Im sure that this will also depend on the severity of the issue your experiencing. Anyway it has helped me tremendously and hopefully this will help someone else.

Back