Bridgestone NCAA Custom Shafts

No Kennesaw State? Come on Bridgestone!

Don't worry. If worse comes to worse you can just get Clemson ones if you want an awesome school.

It's an interesting concept, but it must have been difficult for Bridgestone to make so many different shafts.

For example, I suspect the Clemson shafts will be all hype but will fold under pressure.

The comments in here are pretty amazing, but I have no room to talk b/c my team sucks and my second favorite team (Vandy) isn't even made and has an enormous history of sucking.

oh come on... more unneed but extremely wanted things to ponder... it's a love-hate relationship with this dang site and my wallet.

Haha I didn't go to Duke bro. I just like the basketball team. Does not mean I can't rock them. Plus it might make me look smarter!

Or not. #GoHeels :)

As far as the customization goes, I think it's a unique idea, no question about it. I have no doubt that plenty of guys at my course would die to have their favourite NCAA school draped over their wedge shafts.

I don't personally connect with it because I don't put a ton of weight into crossing my sports passions. I doubt that would change if they were to offer professional sports teams either, but this is very much one of those 'each to their own' scenarios for me. I'd personally rather see the ability to personalize the shafts/wedge heads with names or colours or something of that nature.

cant decide if I would pull the trigger on these for the MC if they were an option

I hope some people do.I am sure Bridgestone would appreciate that

It's an interesting concept, but it must have been difficult for Bridgestone to make so many different shafts.

For example, I suspect the Clemson shafts will be all hype but will fold under pressure.

:laughing: and the Georgia shafts will come up 5 yards short huh?

My 52* in black oxide with North Carolina shaft just arrived the other day. It's a sick looking club. I'll have a more thorough review in the coming weeks, but certainly before the clubs are available to the public.

No Duke..

No Xavier? :confused2:

My 52* in black oxide with North Carolina shaft just arrived the other day. It's a sick looking club. I'll have a more thorough review in the coming weeks, but certainly before the clubs are available to the public.

Pretty cool. Except that UNC part.

It's all good, Damaikis. One of my best friends is a department chair in HEHD, so I've spent some time in Tiger Town. Even traded in the Carolina Blue for Solid Orange for a weekend of Tigers baseball. I'm hoping to play the Walker Course this spring...the closest I got was lunch at Madren overlooking the 18th. Not a bad view.

It's all good, Damaikis. One of my best friends is a department chair in HEHD, so I've spent some time in Tiger Town. Even traded in the Carolina Blue for Solid Orange for a weekend of Tigers baseball. I'm hoping to play the Walker Course this spring...the closest I got was lunch at Madren overlooking the 18th. Not a bad view.

If you're ever down this way and want to play Walker, let me know. I'd love to play with you.

You got it, my man. Loser buys lunch at BGR.

Back