Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 FW Wood

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Titleist 910 F 17* 4 wood
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Diamana Kai'li Stiff flex or Graphite design AD DI 7 Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? Mid ball Flight
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods? 17*
5. Are you able to play golf right now? I can test indoors on simulators at an indoor facility , I also can travel to play golf down south with my wide open schedule!

Stage 2 has been getting a ton of hype. if it performs better than the original we are in for a treat. thank you for the opportunity TaylorMade and THP

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Currently rocking the RBZ 3W
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Matrix Ozik in a stiff flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? My needs vary so I'm looking for a 3W I can hit mid to high when needed
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods? 15* 3w and 18* hybrid
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes

Awesome Opp.

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Cleveland Mashie
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Miyazaki C-Kua 59g. Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? Mid
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods? 15 degrees

Thanks for the opportunity. Would love to compare the Stage 2 to my original RBZ and Ping.

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Currently switching back and forth between Ping i20 and the original RBZ Tour 3 wood.
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Ping TCF 797F X-Stiff in the Ping and Matrix Black Tie 6M3 X stiff in the RBZ
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? Seeing a mid-high ball flight out of both. A little more draw with the RBZ.
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods? 14 in the Ping. 14.5 in the RBZ.
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes. I am able to play at least once during the weekend and as the days get longer, I will able to play after work during the week.

Thanks THP and TaylorMade, I'll follow along with the results as it's still too cold and snowy to play around here!

1. Nike VRS. Don't think there is a club that can give me the distance and consistency that it can.
2. Fubuki Stiff
3. I like to have a mid level flight, I am looking for consistent distance and action
4. Always play a 17* 4 wood and swap out a 21* 7 wood depend on course
5. Am able to play and practice. It has been cold but no weather has shut down the courses for more than 2 days. Work at a course and have access to turf and grass driving ranges. Ll

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Adams Speedline XTD
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Fubuki 65x5ct stiff flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? Mid
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods? 14.5 degrees

Great opportunity for some lucky THPers. I've been testing a lot of 3W's lately and would love to try this one out as well. Thank you for the opportunity TM & THP

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Right now I am playing a X-Hot 16* hybrid
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Project X PXv in Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? I am seeing a mid ball flight
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods? 16*
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Just got a membership at some local courses so I plan on playing a ton

I'm gonna sit this one out. Work is crazy busy and I have little time to do what I think would be necessary to sufficiently test this club. I am looking forward to reading the reviews as I currently don't carry a FW in my bag because of frustration with previous purchases. I hope YOU get picked!

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Adams Speedline 3 wood and 5 wood
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Stiff, though I know I need regular now
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? Mid to High
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods? 15 and 18
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Oh yeah, that's the trade off for 100*+ summers

I am actually in the process of demoing and changing up that part of my bag. Leaning towards a 4 wood at this point. I have taken the fairway woods out for the last couple of rounds and used my hybrids only, just to see what happens.

Awesome opportunity. I love Taylormade woods!

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Taylormade Burner

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Stiff Flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? Low penetrating start then rises mid to high
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods? 18*
5. Are you able to play golf right now? 3xs a week

1) Mashie F3
2) stiff
3)low penetrating
4) 14 degree 3 and 18 degree 5
5) yes indoor simulator and outdoor full length range

Thanks for consideration

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing?Cobra Amp 3W and 5W
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood?Stock LH Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? Pretty high ball flight off the tee. At times I worry the flight is robbing me of some distance. Off the deck I enjoy the penetrating ball flight I tend to see from the fairway
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods? 15 degrees and 18 degrees
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Absolutely. The weather has been a bit chilly, but I am getting out as much as I possibly can. I have heated driving ranges and the course when its above 40 degrees.

Thanks to THP and Taylormade. These RBZ Stage 2s very much intrigue me. I am looking for a fairway wood to use primarily on a lot of the shorter Par 4s we have at my home course, and I think this thing could fit the bill.

Cant wait to see all the testers selected for this amazing opportunity

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing?
Ping G20 3W

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood?
I have the stock Ping TFC 169F shafts in Stiff.

3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood?

Usually a pretty penetrating mid to high trajectory.

4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods?
15*

5. Are you able to play golf right now?
Yes, definitely.

Last edited:
1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Callaway Razr Hawk 3w
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Callaway mid torque/ mid low kick/ w-60g S flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? Low to mid trajectory
4. What loft are you playing in your woods? 15
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Most definitely!!!!

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? RBZ 3 HL
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? Fairly high
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods? 17

Wow - what a great opportunity! Thanks TM & THP.

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Adams Speedline F11 Ti Sw
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Matrix Ozik Xcon 7.1 Stiff Flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? Medium flight, slight draw
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods? 15 degrees

Good luck everyone!

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Callaway Diablo FW
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Callaway stock regular flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? slight fade
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods? 15* and 18*
5. Are you able to play golf right now? yes within 2-4 days after receipt i can be on the course and range

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Nike VR_S
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki K stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? mid launch with a penetrating flight
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods? 15*
5. Are you able to play golf right now? just got home from the driving range about 30 minutes ago

TMaG strikes again! Major props out to them and THP for another phenomenal opportunity.

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Right now I'm flipping between the Boccieri Heavy Wood and an old Taylormade.

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Aldila NVS 75 on the BHW. I'm thinking I want to try a regular flex in the future.
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? I seem to hit both fw's in the mid to low range of flight.
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods? 15°
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Yup, just got back from the range!

I am playing a g20 4 wood.
shaft is ping tour shaft in stiff flex
high draw
yes

Taylormade and THP are bringing it!!!! Thanks to both!

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Taylormade R11 3 Wood - 15.5*
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Stock Fujikura Blur - Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your fairway wood? Mid to high ball flight
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your woods?15.5* 3 wood.
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Testing the R1 on course tomorrow!

Thank you to Taylormade and THP for another great testing opportunity!

What fairway wood are you currently playing? RBZ 3 and 5
What shaft and shaft flex is in your fairway wood? Stock Fujiwara and Regular shaft
What ball flight do you like to see in your fairway wood? A boring low flight
What loft(s) are you playing in your fairway woods? 15 and 19
Are you able to play golf right now? I hit balls on range a couple of times a week and it won't be long before I can play in southern Indiana

It also might be interesting to let someone who is very familiar with the RBZ test the RBZ2

Last edited:
love seeing all the signups for this one.

Good luck to everyone submitting! Thanks to THP and TaylorMade for another quality offering for testing

Back