2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that one a couple million times. I wish I could actually apply it....

Trust me when gear starts to arrive and you get into the flow of it time will just fly by.

I am starting to ponder heavily for fittings. Where are people going for their fittings?

Everytime I go see my coach, we at least try to find a good FW/Hybrid shaft for me. My driver and Irons are already fitted.

I'm going to be interesting in the iron set make ups this year. This a ton of options to build up combo sets. Will be interesting to see who builds combo sets and then shaft selections to go with those irons.

I hope my dotcommers are practicing hard. I am checking up on Nate quite a bit, but the rest of you.. Even the Eli loving White Rhino better be getting your butts in gear hehe

In all honesty, I am so excited to follow along and see what happens with everyones bags, sponsor news, etc.
I'm going to make all my choices THP interactive! I'm going to let the followers of THP/MC13 vote on what should be in my bag.

*However I have veto power if I feel the vote was sabotaged by members of the other team and followers*

I am starting to ponder heavily for fittings. Where are people going for their fittings?

I got on b-fit the other day spoke with them about fitting, they have given me the name of a local guy that they say is real good. We'll see. Lol

I'm going to make all my choices THP interactive! I'm going to let the followers of THP/MC13 vote on what should be in my bag.

*However I have veto power if I feel the vote was sabotaged by members of the other team and followers*

I'm gonna vote for 14 Versa putters :alien:

I hope my dotcommers are practicing hard. I am checking up on Nate quite a bit, but the rest of you.. Even the Eli loving White Rhino better be getting your butts in gear hehe

In all honesty, I am so excited to follow along and see what happens with everyones bags, sponsor news, etc.

I love the support and there should be no worries my Romo loving friend, my butt is getting in gear and I am getting quite a bit of work on my game. I have my SoCal group of THPers keeping me honest and getting me out at least once a week to keep working at it. Come July this Rhino will be ready to rock Caledonia and True Blue

I can certainly start a new thread for this but I wanted to post in here that I went in for my annual glasses exam and as part of our insurance I get new frames and lenses, when I asked about Puma glasses they said the rep will be in next week and I got an appointment to view and talk all things puma eye ware. I can't wait!!!

I can certainly start a new thread for this but I wanted to post in here that I went in for my annual glasses exam and as part of our insurance I get new frames and lenses, when I asked about Puma glasses they said the rep will be in next week and I got an appointment to view and talk all things puma eye ware. I can't wait!!!
"Soooo, you know I'm a member of Team Puma right...."

"Soooo, you know I'm a member of Team Puma right...."
I'm hoping it works!!! I don't think he works direct for Puma though. That's ok I'm just pumped to be able to rep my sponsor even outside of golf. I'm lovin' my Puma Whirlwind shoes I got for christmas!!!

My lesson starts in 20 minutes, can't wait to start getting dialed in with my irons again.

Nice Jake. I finally feel like I starting hitting the ball decent again this past week. Long road ahead but hopefully I'm starting to shake off that winter rust.

A PM from your tour rep? Yes, please!

And I am excited!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back