Mmmmmmmmmnothanks.

I shall custom order a pair

So, Wie was rocking this getup in China

CStx7qCUsAAYbUs.jpg:large

With these terrifying things:

nike-golf-blazer-michelle-wie-high-tops.jpg

Thoughts? I think they look ridiculous.

Probably ridiculous, but if you have legs like hers, you can probably pull off the look:)

Saw her up close at last year's Walmart Open. She had some pretty bad varicose veins on the back of hers legs then.

I'm happy for her to have the self confidence she seems to have, but I personally think she looks ridiculous!

I like bright colors. I have no problem with that outfit.

She is better known for crazy outfits and crazy putting stance. Not impressed

It's just a big ole trophy that bought her some leeway in my opinion.

I can name a few guys that lucked into a major. When wins more, I'll pay attention. All
Flash no substance for me

I can name a few guys that lucked into a major. When wins more, I'll pay attention. All
Different conversation for the "validate a major win" thread. It's really hard to luck into 4 good rounds.

Different conversation for the "validate a major win" thread. It's really hard to luck into 4 good rounds.

I think she is more flash than substance.

I think she is more flash than substance.

I agree with this comment. I think if she spent as much time working on her golf game as picking out her outfit we would see what I feel she is capable of. I think she has what it takes to be really good but to me the drive to do it just doesn't seem to be there.

My 2 cents.

She has battled injuries, went to Stanford to get her degree while trying to play tour golf. 2014 showed wht she is capable of when healthy

It hurts just to look at her twist like that...

I've actually come around on Wie a little bit since the media claimed her to be the next coming of a superstar. I got sick of the hype and media attention she was gaining and it really turned me off to her in her early start.

Now, I actually think she's a pretty bright and smart woman and seems to be a bit more humbled than before.

She's had a long run of injuries since that US Open win.

Lucked into a major? Nothing, that I can think of, is harder than championship golf.

Edit, OK I thought of some things, but still. Winning a major at golf is quite an achievement.

Lucked into a major? Nothing, that I can think of, is harder than championship golf.

Edit, OK I thought of some things, but still. Winning a major at golf is quite an achievement.

Do more people talk about her for the open win or what she wearing or how she stands when she putts. Or how she hasn't realized her hyped potential. I don't hear too much about the championship unless someone pints out she is all flash.

Winning on tour is hard, no doubt. But I hear more about non golf when it comes to her than actual golf.

Back