Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I was watching Feherty last night and saw the episode with Michelle. I was never a really big fan of hers when she was growing up and I criticized her quite a bit for her being her. she turned out to be a great young lady, she lives modestly, is finishing college, and is just a normal girl with a hell of a talent and work ethic, it will be relly nce to see her on tour full time when the time comes and I'd bet she is going to get back into top form and kick some arse. It was a fun show.

I like Michelle too - she's from my home state of Hawaii after all! Lots of power, but that putting stance! Hope her workout regimen includes a lot of back strengthening.

I'm a Wie fan I really like her swing. I like how she defended her parents when they were getting criticized. "There is no handbook on how to raise a professional golfer."

She was on the morning drive this morning and it was a really good interview. She talked about how shortening her swing helped improve her game and how she came up with the table top style of putting she uses.

For all of the criticism she receives, I have to respect that she consistently pushes herself and looks for ways to improve her game. When she is able to dedicate herself to her game without worrying about school, I think she will get her game back. She also seems to be very well respected by her peers and is happy for the success of others.

Her twitter feed has some funny stuff and she seems to take jabs at her putting stance in stride. I think she was along for the hype train promoted by others at a younger age but now that she is in charge she is quite likable

Caught the rerun of feherty. Enjoyed hearing her story.

I watched that this afternoon while I was on the treadmill at my fitness club. She is quite an impressive young lady. Still young, and still maturing, but she's come a long way. I hope she lives up to her early potential and has some real success on the LPGA. It could help that tour a good deal.

Caught bits and pieces this morning on the morning drive. She comes off as very personable.

She didn't do so hot in the closest to the hole contest though.

There was a lot of pressure put on her by ALL of the adults around her earlier, not just her parents. She was being hailed as the next big thing in women's golf and playing in men's tournaments. Just too much pressure for one young teenage girl to handle. But handle it she did for the most part I always thought. I'm glad to see how she's ended up though, it was a tragedy in the making really, and I'm glad that it didn't take that turn.

I like Wie too. She seems like a very grounded, very level-headed young woman.

Man, she gave up a lot to go to school, she still made a ton of money from her signing and other endorsements but she could have played full time and probably gotten much more and a few wins out there. I hope she does well.

She has so much potential for greatness on the tour. Great player, very down to earth, and what was mentioned earlier, very well respected by her peers. Being chosen for the Solheim Cup was proof of that.

She has turned out a lot better than she could have given what her adolescence was. She seems to have a very good head on her shoulders in how she deals with life and she deserves the utmost respect for that.

As for golf though, I don't know, she can't putt, lol.

I read that she was hitting the ball 300+ by the age of 12. Seems she has lost a lot of distance.

Her professional golf career has been unsuccessful and trending the same. I don't dislike her, but it does not seem intelligent to continue to select her as a Solheim Cup participant, try someone else.

Hoping she comes back to playing a regular basis. Lot of talent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want that driver head.

That driver head is sick. I really like that. Volt is becoming my new favorite color

I want that driver head.

That driver head is sick. I really like that. Volt is becoming my new favorite color

I agree, it's pretty sweet. Volt is definitely growing on me.

Her whole outfit in that photo is in the Vapor color scheme, actually. Pretty baller.

The volt really looks nice, I am hoping to try this one next time I am in store. Have always loved the neon green colour #80'schild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with your last comment Dan.

Back