Bridgestone Golf - Two More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

This is amazing to watch unfold, get those entries in folks.

The competition won't know what hit them.

Thanks Bridgestone and THP! Good luck everyone!

@PicknSplinters: W/ superior aerodynamics @bridgestonegolf should rename B330 to B52 as I drive missiles & drop bombs on #THPMC competition @hackersparadise

Good luck everyone....Here's my entry:

Last edited:
My entry:

O.K. Ladies and Gentlemen! This one is gonna be huge in my opinion. We have already confirmed that we have some very creative people in this community, so let's get to it. Good luck to everyone who lays it out there and try's to get selected by Bridgestone!

JM

This one came to me quick....

Let's do this with a name B-FITting of an awesome line of golf balls:

Entry:

https://twitter.com/sparksjr32/status/422790540372226048

Thanks to THP and Bridgestone!

Not an official entry, but wanted to throw my support behind the event and the sponsors!

@cmav00: I'd rename the @bridgestonegolf B330 ball "Cheating" because that's how it feels hitting fairways and pins at #THPMC with @hackersparadise

Taps away

I love the idea of a live announcement from the PGA Show...how freaking cool is that?

Bringing home the bacon!!!!!

This is going to be a fun one.
Not my official entry....

Last edited:
Can't wait to see who the winners will be to join team Bridgestone!

Awesome stuff so far guys. Keep the entries coming. Don't want to miss out on this opportunity.

Thanks Bridgestone and THP!

I ran out of characters. HA! :bashful:

First few hours and people stepping up already! Love it

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Another two more spots for a lucky THPer. Good luck everyone and thanks to THP and BridgestoneGolf

I'll update with a proper link later.

@njbiro

@hackersparadise Why should your ball be 1 size fits all? B-Fit for YOUR Custom GenetiX (CGX). Your game. Your ball @BridgestoneGolf #THPMC

Sent from my ADR6300

Last edited:
Back