Bridgestone Golf - Two More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I absolutely love the fact that the winners will be announced from the PGA show, so damn cool!

It's been only about three hours, but the thread is already full of some awesome entries. Well done, everybody.

Looking forward to seeing who the last two Bridgestone staffers are.

Good luck guys, my official entry...

@bigtazzGOLF: @hackersparadise @BridgestoneGolf should rename the B330 line to Major DD330 #THPMC #DuelDimple #Bfit

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

JIM ‏@JHOLL2277 12s
@bridgestonegolf can rename the b330 to DDT for the Dual Dimple Technology. Also it would kill bogies to make pars #THPMC @HackersParadise

Been brainstorming for a few hours and here is what I came up with. Official entry. Good luck, everyone.

@bridgestonegolf B330 line could be Legacy. From a local muni, to #THPMC, to majors, helping golfers build their Legacy. @hackersparadise

Best of luck to everyone in this contest. I think I will probably be a Bridgestone homer for a while now. I have grown to absolutely love their ball lineup and their clubs this past year. Finally had my B Asha put on the J40 driver last week and can't wait to get out and get some swings put on it. I've got a big barn I can hit balls in this year so I need to get in there soon and start work right away so I'm not shaking off any rust once the invitational series comes around.

Jumping right back in. #notgivingup

I absolutely love the fact that the winners will be announced from the PGA show, so damn cool!

I missed that in the op, that is awesome!

@njs1189: I would rename the B330 to GC330 because these balls are a Game Changer and Generate Confidence. #thpmc @hackersparadise @bridgestonegolf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some really great entries so far. How cool is that going to be to have your name picked at the PGA show?? Super-Cool, thats how cool!

@njs1189: I would rename the B330 to GC330 because these balls are a Game Changer and Generate Confidence. #thpmc @hackersparadise @bridgestonegolf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it man, I had the same GC idea, you beat me to it !

Bridgestone Golf - Two More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I totally skimmed the part about the winners being announced at the PGA Show. That's amazing!

GREAT start so far, let's keep the creative entries coming!

My official entry:

Some pretty good entries already. My thinking cap is on.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

How freaking awesome is the LIVE announcement?!?

Loving the entries so far, I need to get on the ball! Get it?

Going a different route here....

Hope the judges love it!

here is my entry

@BridgestoneGolf Shōrai It means The Future, which it definitely is! @hackersparadise #THPMC Mr. Ishibashi would say: Yoku dekimashita!

It helps to remember a bit of Japanese!
Good luck to us all!

Back