Bridgestone Golf - Two More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Keep up the great work all! I was listening to Jay Z and felt a bit inspired :

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

I'm only counting about 30 entries! Where is everyone?!

Methinks they thinkin

Sent from my ADR6300

Snake in the grass Benji, snake in the motha effin #THPMC grass. I'm ready to strike tomorrow, won't make any guarantees on quality, but I'll make 31 at least!

Great job so far with the entries everyone!

I'm honestly having trouble thinking of an idea. I don't want to just post any idea -- Bridgestone is too awesome of a company to get a half-baked effort. And, there are already a bunch of really solid entries in here. No point in entering if you are not going to bring it.

I'll have mine in before Friday, though. That's for certain.

Less thinky, more entry! This Is For The Morgan Cup and a chance to use some of the best equipment out there!

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

I'm honestly having trouble thinking of an idea. I don't want to just post any idea -- Bridgestone is too awesome of a company to get a half-baked effort. And, there are already a bunch of really solid entries in here. No point in entering if you are not going to bring it.

Bro just do what you feel is good. Every entry is awesome in these contests

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Bridgestone Golf - Two More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

My entry:

usy3ypav.jpg

Thanks THP and Bridgestone for this awesome opportunity. Hope I did it right.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

With this being for two of the final four spots, I'm really trying to come up with my best yet. Still got the thinking cap on.

I felt the same way. Not only that but Bridgestone was the only company I wanted to support in the 2014 Morgan Cup so I only entered with them. In the end I just entered something I felt was honest. Probably wasn't the coolest but it was honest =)

Ive been busy just got married on Saturday, now my thinking caps getting put on for sure,there are some great entries so far awesome work guys

Here we go! How awesome would it be to be announced on TV!!!!! Thank you @BridgestoneGolf and @Hackersparadise. This is truly an awesome opportunity.

Attachments

• Bridgestone B-Pro.JPG
    Bridgestone B-Pro.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
Ive been busy just got married on Saturday, now my thinking caps getting put on for sure,there are some great entries so far awesome work guys

Congrats on your marriage! That is truly exciting!

Here's my last shot, best of luck to everyone on this incredible journey and to those who will find out soon Thank you again THP and Bridgestone Golf for this opportunity of a lifetime

My final entry for the Morgan Cup. Hope to hear my name called at the PGA Show.

3 hours with no activity? I know there were some great ideas that brewed during the day today.....

Alright there just isn't enough activity in here. I'll take one of the spots. Let's get those entries in. These are the last spots for a one in a lifetime chance!

I really wouldn't mind packing this and heading east in a few months.

4y6e7y4u.jpg

Alright there just isn't enough activity in here. I'll take one of the spots. Let's get those entries in. These are the last spots for a one in a lifetime chance!

I second this. There NEEDS to be more entries for a chance at playing for this company in THE ULTIMATE GOLF EVENT PERIOD! If you have any doubts, look back in last year's threads and see how they treated their staffers. If that's not incentive I don't know what is!

I second this. There NEEDS to be more entries for a chance at playing for this company in THE ULTIMATE GOLF EVENT PERIOD! If you have any doubts, look back in last year's threads and see how they treated their staffers. If that's not incentive I don't know what is!

With Six4three5 we only have spots 1 and 2 left. Who wants to join him on this magical ride? Hands up!!!

Back