Bridgestone Golf - Two More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Want to be a tour player? Well THP is launching the 2014 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Golf Event Period! All of the details about this amazing event can be found right here. You become the tour player on the journey of a lifetime.

http://bit.ly/1aE2sBb

We are continuing the entry process and these participants will be part of the Team Bridgestone experience. While they could end up on Team Hackers, Team Paradise, Team Albatross or Team DotCom, the entire journey and event they will be sponsored by Bridgestone Golf via THP Media.

Along with a whole bunch of amazing golf and other things, each participant will receive this from their sponsoring company.

Staff Bag
14 club staff deal
Accessories & apparel
Golf Balls
And much more
BONUS - Bridgestone Staffers will be getting extra clubs

This Contest
For the next month or so, THP will kick off little contests such as this one for a chance to enter the Ultimate Golf Event Period! Today we have a fun way to get noticed and selected and it involves some aspects that will be needed during the journey to the #THPMC.

What's needed? Imagination, creativity and these Apps.
Twitter

No pictures or videos will be allowed for this contest.

Your job is going to be to rename the Bridgestone ball line. The new B330 line of golf balls is one of the most complete lines of premium golf balls available anywhere. If it were not named B330, what would you name it and why?

Entering
You will use Twitter and this thread to share this entry with the world. Some things to know about this one. No pictures or videos will be allowed during this contest. You must include certain things in your post. @HackersParadise @BridgestoneGolf & #THPMC

You will then copy that Tweet and paste it in this thread.

6 Steps To Success
Download Twitter App for mobile device
Think up the new name for this amazing golf ball line
Follow @BridgestoneGolf on Twitter
Follow @HackersParadise on Twitter
Tweet that message to the world with @BridgestoneGolf @HackersParadise & #THPMC in the tweet.
Copy Tweet and paste in this thread.

Deadline
You must have each of the six steps completed by Friday 1/17/14 at 11:59pm EST.
One official entry per person.

THP wants to welcome everybody into the world of the Ultimate Tour Experience. If you are not part of the THP forum as of yet, there is still plenty of time to join in on the fun and get ready for this exciting weekend of competitive golf. The 4th Morgan Cup is truly the event of a lifetime

Winning Announcement
The winners will be announced by Bridgestone live from the PGA Show*
So you will want to pay attention to the THP Coverage from the 2014 PGA Show and we will post a general thought as to when it will be announced.

Good luck Bridgestone hopefuls! Excited to see who the final two lucky members of the Bstone MC staff are!!

Naming the golf ball, this could get interesting

Holy cow that was quick. Last spots for Bridgestone, guys. Time to bring it like never before to get your ticket punched.

Oohhhh, this one will be fun!

Name those balls boys & girls!

Live winner announced from Bridgestone is awesome!!!

Just like that, the ball is rolling again!

TWO spots and naming the golf balls should make this one a blast to behold.

BRING IT people!

Looking forward to seeing the entries. Good luck to all!

Live winner announced from Bridgestone is awesome!!!

Yeah, that's nuts. This contest is taking it to another level, and the entries will need to elevate as well. Good luck everyone.

Two more spots!? Better get my thinking cap on!

what an interesting contest idea. I think this is going to be so much more difficult than it originally appears

This is going to be fun!! Creativity cap is on!

This will be a must read thread...going to be some really creative and fun ideas. I'll be entering one for sure.

That was fast! No rest. Gonna have to think a while for this one.

This is awesome. And Bridgestone announcing the lucky THPr,'s from the PGA show is really cool.

Holy cow that was quick. Last spots for Bridgestone, guys. Time to bring it like never before to get your ticket punched.

Thinking, thinking, thinking.....I want my ticket punched!

One of the last opportunities! Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Time to round out this awesome group!!!

Here goes everything....

Great start!

Sent from my ADR6300

Ooohhh....good contest.....thinking cap is installed, brain is engaged....let's do this !

It was a no brainer for me. I've been playing that ball since I got fitted for it and it's been very good to me. I honestly can't ask for more in a golf ball.

Back