The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli would like to make a statement about the Brady news today..................

stupideli1.jpg

Maybe Goodell should have just settled huh? They had nothing on Brady but sure tried to make him guilty.

I hope this gets the league (owners) to look into Goodell and his dictator approach.

So to summarize:

Brady Cheated

Goodell, instead of following the rules and fining Brady, decides to be a big shot and make an example.

Court rules that Goodell is a power hungry idiot.

Brady walks free.

CN_H_YPUEAAOViG.jpg:large

So to summarize:

Brady Cheated

Goodell, instead of following the rules and fining Brady, decides to be a big shot and make an example.

Court rules that Goodell is a power hungry idiot.

Brady walks free.

Cheated is now NFL talk for "probably should have known someone else might have been doing something, which may or may not have actually happened".

Some Pats fans are taking things a little too far today...

Bet his average draft position increases quite a bit now in FF

Good job by the judge. The NFL should be embarrassed with how they handled this.
For some reason I doubt they will be, it seems like the NFL has egg on their face after many of these situations and yet they still seem to get themselves into these situations again!

Now Greg hardy says he's going to appeal .

What a douche .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1925acf1b76bd4e6f650cde08f1dd858.jpg

Made me lol

11988574_1026227634062689_8822805626151529513_n.jpg

Saw the Browns released Phil Taylor despite owing him like $5M still, yet another first round bust.

Oh and he was the last remaining player on the team from the 2011 draft where they traded ATL so ATL could get Julio Jones

Just days ago, the Falcons handed wide receiver Julio Jones a five-year contract extension.Then, on Tuesday, the Browns parted ways with defensive tackle Phil Taylor. While the Browns' decision to cut Taylor might seem totally unrelated to Jones' shiny new deal, the moves actually have something in common with each other.
In order to snag Jones in the 2011 draft, the Falcons needed to trade up, so that's what they did, sending a boatload of picks (five!) to Cleveland in exchange for the No. 6 pick in the draft, which Atlanta then used to take Jones. The Browns selected Taylor by using one of those picks to trade up in the 2011 draft.
Now that Taylor is gone, none of the players that the Browns selected with those draft picks are with the team anymore. In other words, the Browns have now officially lost a trade that seemed smart in theory, but clearly didn't pan out considering how poorly they drafted.
By giving up just one early first rounder, the Browns picked up the Falcons' first round, second round, and fourth round picks of 2011, and the Falcons' first round and fourth round picks of 2012.

Did Tebow make the final roster ???

Eagles can't lose with both he and Bradford .

He just threw a TD, so I'm sure people will beg for him to make the roster

He just threw a TD, so I'm sure people will beg for him to make the roster

I honestly think he would be an asset in chips scheme.

I honestly think he would be an asset in chips scheme.

Might be, hard to tell how he'll be in pre season

I have a ff draft tonight with some bizarre scoring and the roster needs 2 kickers as starters. Should be fun league.

11938061_987840171262671_3575267642195028837_n.jpg

Just came today. Exact NFL onfield jersey!

f47a27034674215c412c0a23ccf9a0f0.jpg

Who is Winchell? Is he the starting QB or our #1 WR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back