Votes: 67 31.6%
  • Visor

Votes: 49 23.1%
  • Driver Cap

Votes: 19 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can stop searching for that one now. Wasn't one of the Tour Van hats Unstructured as well? Also some Pukka ones given out at the outing with the THP Logo on them were also unstructured.

Yes, one of the Tour Van limited edition hats was unstructured as well.

Unrestricted

There have been a good mix. The first batch offered both kinds with some really good Argyle designs. Then there was one with the pinstripe brims. Both were excellent
We have had both. Although our two Albatross Club designs have both been structured. We have not done a visor or driver cap.

I must have missed out on the unstructured.. My collection I believe only includes four structured..

Spoiler
20130215_110238.jpg

Sorry if this is OT, just throwing my thoughts around. The latest Albatross hat is the first of this group that I feel like doesn't sit enormously on my head. I must just have a weird shaped head though.

There have been a good mix. The first batch offered both kinds with some really good Argyle designs. Then there was one with the pinstripe brims. Both were excellent

The black pinstripe unstructured was a great hat! The white one with the exclamation point fit pretty good for a structured hat. The 2012 Albatross hat fit me terribly. The 2013 Albatross hat hits me pretty darn well.

Other: Bucket

Put my vote in for a Visor. Seems like there had been ALOT of hats but never a Visor!!

I really hope it's either a visor or driver's cap. Something different from the norm would be tons of fun.

Would love to get an unstructured THP hat.

A THP Invitational Champion has spoken. That should carry the weight of 20 votes easily

I tend to agree with that.

High crown visor. Or structured

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

come on Charlie let's rally the troops here. Driver Cap FTW!

I just think a LE hat should be something really special that THP hasn't done before. Would be amazing.

A visor would be fun - my vote is in for that. Perhaps white with green trim, in light of the recent updates to the forum and web site?

People, I will fight for a visor. Be prepared

Crazy how close the top 3 are. Perhaps we re-do the vote with just the visors & unstructured since those 2 are my preferences.

Unstructured is my preference, only because an unstructured cap hasn't been down in a while, and I don't have one. Structured is fine by me too. I have little interest in a visor or driver's cap.

I just think a LE hat should be something really special that THP hasn't done before. Would be amazing.

That's why a visor would be amazing

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Can I say I want one of each!! LOL

Let's get those votes for unstructured caps in, we can't let the Keegan's and Bubba's of the world win, even Freddie wears and unstructured cap now.

Looks like the Driver's cap won't happen! Don't people realize how cool these are? They aren't just old man caps!

Looks like the Driver's cap won't happen! Don't people realize how cool these are? They aren't just old man caps!

Makes me sad Smalls, but don't give up hope yet. Fight the good fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back