Contest - #GENFLX Wilson Staff C200 Irons

These new Wilson Irons look awesome! Luv to get my hands on them, regularly!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel like this needs a bump.

The Prize
A brand new full set of Wilson Staff C200 irons

How To Enter
You can enter two ways (and you can do both)
Entering is as easy as posting your thoughts on the looks in the THP Review thread as well as following along with the reviews.

You can also enter (a second entry) by sending a tweet (on Twitter) saying you want to win the C200 irons and include #GENFLX @THPGolf @WilsonGolf and a link to this thread.

Rules
Contest is open through the end of the week.
One winner will win this set of irons.

Tossed my name in. I havent ever tried Wilson equipment other than their nexus bag, but these irons look awesome!

Bumping it up!!! You would kick yourself if you missed out on these!

These irons look sweet, I'd love to be looking down at them at the course this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entry: I bookmarked the first thread of the THPers that went to Wilson HQ and followed it daily for updates. Was anxiously waiting for the reviews to come out and not disappointed, a lot if great through reviews. I really like the clean look of these irons and think it was smart of W/S to not try and hide the power slots. It will definitely make people to pick it up and give it a try and would love to pick these up just because of it.

I have always caught grief at my home course because of my W/S irons (FatShafts and DI9s) not to mention playing the DUO. Always willing to play the unconventional had a Krank El Diablo ( what's with the red electrical tape).

W/S has a rich history and really have not gotten the recognition they deserve for their clubs as of late. Hopefully the C200 will change that.

Thank you THP and W/S, I hope this relationship continues to grow.

Great looking clubs from Wilson Staff. I hope everyone got their entries in for this.
Good luck to everyone that enter.

Bumping this just in case someone hasn't entered. I don't think an end date was ever set, so there's still a chance.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bumping this just in case someone hasn't entered. I don't think an end date was ever set, so there's still a chance.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
The end date was Friday I thought.

Sent from my phone cause it's awesome

Maybe Wilson declaring the winner while JB is there!

Wow, this is great for some lucky member!

This was my thought when I saw this tweet earlier. I'm excited to see who the lucky THPer is.
These have really become something I need to go hit. If anyone had not already wanted to hit these, MD441's play this weekend should have convinced everyone to take a look at these.
Maybe Wilson declaring the winner while JB is there!

Great looking set of irons. I remember the late 80's and early 90's (ages 8-11) looking at the goosenecks for sale in my old pro shop and thinking one day I would love to play a set of these. The shinny irons with the red Wilson lettering and goose. One of my fondest memories from then. These irons have that same a appeal, would be pretty awesome to own a set. With that said I'm in. Thanks Wilson and THP!

After hitting the 8 iron at Live Club Testing. I have to have the irons. I have already been talking to the League about how great they are!

Very excited to see who will be joining the guys from #staffproto as the next #GenFLX'er.

I need to find somewhere to hit these. They sound like they would be perfect for my game.

Whether I win or not, I'll be figuring out a way to game these. ;)
Very excited to see who will be joining the guys from #staffproto as the next #GenFLX'er.

Look forward to seeing who gets to play these after a win here.
Also wanted to say thanks Rusty, been fun following you #GenFLX around to different locales.

After hitting the 8 iron at Live Club Testing. I have to have the irons. I have already been talking to the League about how great they are!

Wow, that's some good feedback for sure. Always exciting to find the next great thing!

I would like to give these a go, curiosity is extremely high. W/S is stepping up the game in a big way. I'd like to see them get it all turned around.

Missed this, bummer. Still going to go check out the reviews and get the info on them anyway.

I get excited every time I see this thread pop up at the top of the page. The feedback on these has been amazing.

I can't wait to see who wins these... gonna be in for a treat they look amazing, and the reviews as well have been nothing but good

Definitely going to be fun. I have an empty bag waiting to be filled with goodness.

Back